BLMST Izaro Kill and lab

Hiho.
So I had a go at the Izaro race, was lots of fun. Died to pretty pissed off titties in Lunaris, they pack a lot of damage:)
My feedback regarding the race.
Thanks for letting non ranged starting characters to use a bow, nice touch right there. The biggest issue for me with this race is the starting difficulty. It does wipe the average players like me clean not even mentioning less experienced. Noticed many people starting over few times and then just giving up as it was too tedious to do. I think some damage adjustment at the beginning would be a good idea so larger number of players can enjoy at least part of this race. Turbo charging rhoas and goats showing up from offscreen is not that much fun. Once I killed Brute the race started to be much more enjoyable, at least I had a chance to survive few hits and kill more than one monster at the time. This was where the fun had begun and the extra damage on monsters made much sense. The traps were pretty cool addition there, not too intrusive but keeping me on my toes (them bleeds yo). And this is where I would like to mention the lab itself. I would probably start enjoying it if the Traps+Monsters setup was more like in this race. Even more of traps but at least monsters that are there to fight with between the traps. Basically make killing the monsters a primary job in there but have traps so you always have to look out for that extra danger of being punctured, spiked or saw in half. I honestly think that this would add some extra spice to the lab and perhaps increase the difficulty a bit as well as making the lab itself more about slaying monsters.

Would welcome more races like that with slight adjustments as I said, cheers!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2016, 2:38:25 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This race was alot of fun :D

I especially enjoyed the difficulty, eventhough I didn't get that far. I figured an ES build would do great, but underestimated the gain from armor and early resistances. When I had something nice going I tried to rush it too much, punishment served.

Would try again!
Did you try turning it off and on again?
It was really fun, i made it to a4 and then died to a pack of tornadoshot archers with 1200 life @lvl32.
GMP really hurts :)
And as i said before, a few traps enhance the gameplay of an arpg. It adds flavour. A lot more of them change the genre into jump and run category.

I still haven't gotten my points though. What's up with that?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info