Togglable announcements on the rarest of occasions

1) An option added to toggle off low priority announcements.
2) An announcement displayed to you when a player in your league:
finds krillson,
finds a mirror of kalandra,
finds a top tier unique,
has 2+ divine or exalts drop from the same mob/ box,
completes all challenges,
completes all achievements,
gets a top tier result from an mtx random box (and implementation of said super rare mtx's),

For drops, have it default to whom it is allocated to. Or the party leader if free-for-all or a rare zone encounter.
3) Display the winner of races.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2016, 12:15:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
yea i like that, i want my chat to be spamed of people dropping exalts
"
Oriuke wrote:
yea i like that, i want my chat to be spamed of people dropping exalts

If you know of a trick to get mobs and boxes to drop multiple exalts, please tell me. Cause it has never happened to me.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
If you know of a trick to get mobs and boxes to drop multiple exalts, please tell me. Cause it has never happened to me.
What... ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info