Stranger Things

@TheWretch: Thank you for posting this! I checked it out because of you, and haven't been disappointed so far. (Just finished Episode 4, I think.)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:
@TheWretch: Thank you for posting this! I checked it out because of you, and haven't been disappointed so far. (Just finished Episode 4, I think.)

Glad youre enjoying it man!! I thought it was areal gem
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

Started the new HBO one last night.. The Night Of..

They did it again, i'm so hooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=556N5vojtp0

I haven't had a chance to find this one yet, just started the "Scream" series on Netflix and thoroughly enjoying it.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Started the new HBO one last night.. The Night Of..

They did it again, i'm so hooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=556N5vojtp0

I haven't had a chance to find this one yet, just started the "Scream" series on Netflix and thoroughly enjoying it.

Check your PMs

E: I couldn't get into Scream, I got halfway through the first ep, its good? Maybe ill give it another chance.
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 9, 2016, 3:00:14 PM
@TheWretch

Having not watched the original Scream I have nothing to compare it to, but it does a good job of getting you invested in certain characters :) Good luck!
Ill have to give it another go! I loved the original, the sequels were alright. I hate how they spawned a decade of copycats the way Saw did but the movie itself is a classic.
11 Things to Watch if You Love Stranger Things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VMT0HVTGrs

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
ya its a great show, one of the best tv series i think Ive ever seen. The music was awesome, I just loved everything about it.

I thought Rider was great personally, she was the best thing in the series for me, the guy who played the cop was great too. Obviously shes a bit of a love it or hate it thing, I feel like shes maybe burnt bridges with certain viewers because of things shes done off screen. I couldnt watch Ben Aflec for a while there, he won me back over with a film that I think was called 'Hollywoodland' but he was on the banlist for a fair time.

Netflix does a lot of good series now days but I think this one along with Sense8 stand out from the already strong pack. Right from the start of episode one, you got this scary horror intro followed by some dungeons and dragons leading into more horror, then cut to this 80s intro credits thing... I was sold at that point, like 5 mins into episode one I though "this is amazing" and it just never disappointed from that point on, it was everything I was hoping it would be. Theres a bit of ET, a bit of the X Files, some Twin Peaks, some Pans Labyrinth, they managed to make the entire show a piece of consistent visual/audio art.

I would love to see it truck along for a good 6 seasons.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
11 Things to Watch if You Love Stranger Things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VMT0HVTGrs

=^[.]^=

loool

ok Ive seen the vast majority of those movies, and the couple I havent I now have to.

He got a point deducted for choosing Rad over BMX Bandits, but a solid 9/10.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
ya its a great show, one of the best tv series i think Ive ever seen. The music was awesome, I just loved everything about it.

I thought Rider was great personally, she was the best thing in the series for me, the guy who played the cop was great too. Obviously shes a bit of a love it or hate it thing, I feel like shes maybe burnt bridges with certain viewers because of things shes done off screen. I couldnt watch Ben Aflec for a while there, he won me back over with a film that I think was called 'Hollywoodland' but he was on the banlist for a fair time.

Netflix does a lot of good series now days but I think this one along with Sense8 stand out from the already strong pack. Right from the start of episode one, you got this scary horror intro followed by some dungeons and dragons leading into more horror, then cut to this 80s intro credits thing... I was sold at that point, like 5 mins into episode one I though "this is amazing" and it just never disappointed from that point on, it was everything I was hoping it would be. Theres a bit of ET, a bit of the X Files, some Twin Peaks, some Pans Labyrinth, they managed to make the entire show a piece of consistent visual/audio art.

I would love to see it truck along for a good 6 seasons.

Heh ya shes a crook but that's not why. I just don't like her style of acting I guess. Ive never liked her in anything so yes I am biased that way. Agree on Affleck, his little brother is a much better actor. Gone Girl and The Town I cant fault though. Those were tight.

Argo was laughably bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info