uber trials: the bleed sentry

in the middle of a narrow corridor of spikes with no where to warp to, where running is the only option...

...really?

and why the fk does it do so much damage?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2016, 1:11:33 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
quicksilvers are pretty essential in trials/lab portions that have long trap segments

also, anti-bleed flasks really shine
"
grepman wrote:
quicksilvers are pretty essential in trials/lab portions that have long trap segments

completed that trial (piercing truth), but died once to that thing and I'm pissed.
timed crank. row of spikes in a fence sequence. quicksilvered through and this thing just takes me out in half a second...
there is no way to react to this. was dead before I had my finger on the staunch flask button.

cheapshots are not fun.

other sentries are ok I guess... except the one which removes flask charges.
this? it is fkn crap. placement and functionality wise.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jul 29, 2016, 4:19:53 PM
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

completed that trial (piercing truth), but died once to that thing and I'm pissed.
timed crank. row of spikes in a fence sequence. quicksilvered through and this thing just takes me out in half a second.

cheapshots are not fun.
this is fkn crap.

I think you're doing something wrong unless youre hybrid.

trials of same name are all exactly the same layout btw so its the same pattern every time you do a trial of same name, in this case piercing truth
Last edited by grepman on Jul 29, 2016, 4:07:47 PM
@op:
You could buy some of these boots and this trial is a piece of cake next time:

Ignore the gems, just leveling them.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 29, 2016, 7:22:47 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
@op:

So you have to play with them on you constantly ?
Last edited by JPK_ on Jul 30, 2016, 12:17:34 AM
"
JPK_ wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
@op:

So you have to play with them on you constantly ?
You can swap them out at Izaro room obviously XD
Always get staunching on a flask with a duration. You're just asking for death if your plan is to mash an instant life flask in the period between getting bleed and the bleed killing you. I think it's ridiculous to have to maintain bleed immunity if you want to be reasonably safe, but the mechanic's fairly common and it's probably not going anywhere.
"
Jennik wrote:
Always get staunching on a flask with a duration. You're just asking for death if your plan is to mash an instant life flask in the period between getting bleed and the bleed killing you. I think it's ridiculous to have to maintain bleed immunity if you want to be reasonably safe, but the mechanic's fairly common and it's probably not going anywhere.

You don't have to be immune to bleeding, I've done izaro and the trials many times before I got some of these boots but they sure make your life easier (it's Corrupted Blood my ass too).
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
You don't have to be immune to bleeding, I've done izaro and the trials many times before I got some of these boots but they sure make your life easier (it's Corrupted Blood my ass too).

You don't have to do anything in POE. Staunching on a duration flask will drastically reduce your odds of dying to bleed, though. Eliminating that period of time between getting bleed and mashing an instant staunching flask where you're rapidly dying is huge.

Also, note that I'm not specifically talking about the lab. You should have staunching on a duration flask always. Most bleeding deaths don't occur in the lab, after all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info