Idea for a new class / new league: Some kind of duke nukem character

Hey guys,

just wondering what you think about this :

Let's say, we're gonna buff the gameplay with some really bad and dark humor, could be presented by a new class for example: the "postal dude"

I know, all kind of possible classes do exist already, but he could be able to start anywhere he wants in the skill tree, for instance.

I'm thinking of a very funny, good mooded, sarcastic guy which doesn't take his Exile and/or the game itself as serious as he should.
A guy like Duke Nukem, Serious Sam, Postal dude, whatever ..

He could have a voice similiar to Bender from Futurama for example, and commenting the things he does with some really bad kind of humor.

Like this:
(after killing a rare mob)
"Looks like that hammer wasn't made for nailin' nails!" (on killing with a hammer)
"And my parents haven't been murdered by a dark wizard lord bastard!" (after killing with a spell)
"Sorry man, next time we just sit together and talk about it!"
"Damn, i pity that korean orphan who was controlling that mob"
"And you thought, i'm a nice guy, didn't you?"
"Beeing exiled makes a reeeally bad mood, you know?"
"I should go into politics with that Temperament"
"I hope that one wasn't on the red list!" (after killing an animal)
"The big burning eye dude must be missing that one" (after equipping a unique ring)
"Confidence makes a man!" (after killing a big pack)
"I guess that italian plumber with the red suite would be proud of me!" (after killing a mob with leap slam)

Lmk what you think about that, i'd love to see that idea make it into the game :-)
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2016, 4:36:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I always liked Lo Wang's comments the most :)
Favourite: "Everybody dead. I like that"
May your maps be bountiful, exile
All you need is Belial from Painkiller:Overdose.
His sense of humor is as corny as American agriculture, and his one liner deliveries have 90's level of "Yeah this catchphrase is REALLY COOL!"

Some quotes

"DUN DUN DUN, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!"

"Great, a desert! Sphinxes, mummies, sand in my crotch..."

"Heeere's Johnny! Yeah, yeah, I saw the Shining... About 21 thousand years ago."

"Okay... So somehow I'm supposed to go to that airship over there without my wings... Sure, and I'm gonna eat flowers and fart perfume!"

He's perfect lol.
"
rosshilge wrote:
All you need is Belial from Painkiller:Overdose.
His sense of humor is as corny as American agriculture, and his one liner deliveries have 90's level of "Yeah this catchphrase is REALLY COOL!"

Some quotes

"DUN DUN DUN, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!"

"Great, a desert! Sphinxes, mummies, sand in my crotch..."

"Heeere's Johnny! Yeah, yeah, I saw the Shining... About 21 thousand years ago."

"Okay... So somehow I'm supposed to go to that airship over there without my wings... Sure, and I'm gonna eat flowers and fart perfume!"

He's perfect lol.

yeah, definitely added to the list :D
Starting anywhere would be too much though, or it needs a drawback ( like all the non keystone's nodes's efficiency are reduced by half in a very large radius ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 31, 2016, 4:37:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info