GGG plz some info regarding Garena merge

Hi
(sry for my english)

I would like to know if Garena Russia will merge to our realm with all items and currency they got in stash or will they be wiped out? Or maybe some other server for them? Imo the best solution will be to merge them with all their mtx and coins balance and eventually characters, but without their items and currency.
If you let them come with all their items and currency you will piss off your most dedicated longtime fans and supporters.

It was their choise to play on Garena instead our realm. Why you need to merge them here GGG? Why not let them stay on different server where we will not be affected by what they did on Garena.
Garena was constantly affected by many, many bots endomaging economy (not compare with small % of bots we had here). Garena had some exclusive contest increasing drop rates. We need to prepare for russian spam, and cyka something everywhere. They had some exclusive MTX we dont have acces or they could get MTX long time not possible to get for us - thats hurting supporters here. Why GGG want to help not so big garena community (witch is mostly free to play playerbase) by hurting huge playerbase of long time supporters (who give a lot of $$$ to GGG). I know that you can't do nothing with Garena players cause they supported you as well but create other server for them or wipe their stashes before merge.
Just my opinion.

Last bumped on Aug 2, 2016, 7:39:04 PM
Too late. "Dedicated" took a beating a long time back. They've already listed this one in the "sky is falling" thread.
Standard will be a super dump at that point lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If you sincerely care about this, I'd seriously recommend playing the game solo/self-found. Then you know that no one cheated in your personal economy. I've never traded. Never will. Because I know if I do, somewhere back in the chain of trading and multi-player, someone cheated to get that item to me. Only way to remain sure is to not trade or MP. It's not all that bad.
As what most of the players would say
-Play league as how you would play it.
-Play standard with your expectations lowered.(Solo/Playtest)
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
I asked support privately and was met with "can't tell you anything."

This was in response to when they deleted my post highlighting, uh, "automation" in this game and one particular Garena user. It was deleted immediately so they could protect his identity.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 29, 2016, 3:24:55 PM
GGG has become every bit a cash cow as any game there is. They are not going to piss off their Garena base.
And actually there are 4 diffrent Garenas, if another one stop working in future they bring their shit here too? I mean its ok if we get more players here, nothing against it, but they need to merge with stash empty, otherwise new server for them.

"
LOOZING wrote:
GGG has become every bit a cash cow as any game there is. They are not going to piss off their Garena base.

There playerbase is not huge, and they not give many cash. Checkin garena rus forum like 99% are free to play players or got one lowest tier supporter pack.

Last edited by Kingoko on Jul 29, 2016, 3:59:03 PM
When does the Garena Russia realm shut down? Or did it already?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
When does the Garena Russia realm shut down? Or did it already?

Like 1 month from now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info