Get Your Free Darkness Mystery Box When you Spend Points!

"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Lëgend wrote:
I bought 2 mistery boxes over 5 hours ago and still waiting the free mistery box.
What I'm doing wrong?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
If you made a purchase during that time and didn't receive a mystery box, we are working on making sure you receive your mystery box ASAP.

So... after several hours after a first purchase through game client I made an another purchase (that's not planned for me) through web interface to receive free box.

Wow! After waiting long time, GGG advices me that my free mistery box only have 1x1 size on inventory... this is why i didn't saw. I have it since yesterday!! xD

Thanks!!
Last edited by Lëgend on Jul 30, 2016, 12:37:56 PM
"
Lëgend wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Lëgend wrote:
I bought 2 mistery boxes over 5 hours ago and still waiting the free mistery box.
What I'm doing wrong?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
If you made a purchase during that time and didn't receive a mystery box, we are working on making sure you receive your mystery box ASAP.

So... after several hours after a first purchase through game client I made an another purchase (that's not planned for me) through web interface to receive free box.

After waiting for more than 24 hours, I will open a mail ticket to support

I've PM'ed you regarding this.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
I got two fireworks. What a massive let down :) #Unlucky
got another black hole portal from my extra box :(
NeverLucky
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
^Same

which while its a good one, its the only portal I ever bought :X

Even worse than if I got ebony footprints or weapon (which I already had) cause they can only be at one character at once.

Still, a gamble is a gamble, I just wanted to finally reward GGG with a pack and myself with a currency tab. Now I can more easily see how pathetically poor I am hahaha :P
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 30, 2016, 2:48:41 PM
got a second box uppon buying a box , but then i went on and bought couple more boxes and didnt recieve extra box for them , does this offer trigger on every purchase or?

--1 per account , now I see , it could have been a bit more obvious tho--
Last edited by thirdtimelucky on Jul 30, 2016, 3:11:39 PM
yaaaay free
<3
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Are purchases on the 28th eligible?
Guys, I don't want to sound picky, but...

You are relying on good will from the player base. You giving out free stuff every once in a while is nice and not taken for granted at all. But:
If you rely on good will, try not to endulge in WalMart-style tactics: During this event, the highest amount, percentage-wise, of discounts is 25% up until now. Usually, the percentages are way higher.
So in the end, all you did, was price the boxes in. Which is fine for me because I get it, but YOU shouldn't be doing shady stuff like this! Be up front, maybe make the boxes cheaper WITH a purchase or something. But trying to trick people...

Still a fan, Teardrop.
"
t_golgari wrote:
Guys, I don't want to sound picky, but...

You are relying on good will from the player base. You giving out free stuff every once in a while is nice and not taken for granted at all. But:
If you rely on good will, try not to endulge in WalMart-style tactics: During this event, the highest amount, percentage-wise, of discounts is 25% up until now. Usually, the percentages are way higher.
So in the end, all you did, was price the boxes in. Which is fine for me because I get it, but YOU shouldn't be doing shady stuff like this! Be up front, maybe make the boxes cheaper WITH a purchase or something. But trying to trick people...

Still a fan, Teardrop.

The OP is dated July 28 @ 7:30 PM EDT. The daily deals change over at 3 am EDT, so this was posted before the changeover on the 29th.

July 28th's sale: Lightning Weapon effect 40% off - 160 points.
July 29th's sale: Yaksha Shield skin 35% off - 130 points.
July 30th's sale: Naga Helmet skin 25% off - 75 points.
July 31st's sale: Radiant Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.

So only 50% of the sales are actually 25% off, not 100% like you claim, with the other two being higher. And one of those sales, today's, is on a pack where the pack itself is already a discount compared to buying the pieces individually.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jul 31, 2016, 8:36:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info