2.4 Balance spoiler

"
innervation wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
Only thing i'm pretty sur is that they gonna remove double dip.

That's what they said before last patch >.>

Edit: when I say 'they' I mean people on the forums, not GGG.

Just one more cycle of procrastination, and we'll have been one-shotting Atziri with Poison for a year.

Time really flies. Such balanced mechanics.

Spoiler
Jk it's actually fucking disgusting they haven't done anything about it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I reckon they will do it for real this time, removing double dip from the code is probably something pretty complicated as it affect large portions of the game.

There is also a few hints like including items like Voidhearth and buffing Dot Nods like the Assassin and Deadeye ascendancies. I think they will go the way Chris talk about in a podcast : removing double dip but buffing the DoT. This way if you want strong dot you'll had to invest in proprer DoT cluster instead of stacking as much double dip as you can.

Plus it will shift the meta wich is something GGG seems found of since last year.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 29, 2016, 10:44:29 AM
They shouly only remove doubledip from poison, burn damage would be fucking useless without it.
"
krenderke wrote:
They shouly only remove doubledip from poison, burn damage would be fucking useless without it.
Poison can stack indefinitly

Burning can only if you use Emberwake, but the cost of it is 80% less burning damage

where is your logic GGG?

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Looks pretty over powered, hopefully ggg will keep at least legacy of it..
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Looks pretty over powered, hopefully ggg will keep at least legacy version..
Last edited by Rexeos on Jul 29, 2016, 8:33:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info