Uber izaro's actual phys hit dmg

IDk whats with the Argus and Izaro.
For example i think Argus have a Far Shot ability, he basicly one shot (4.8k life) my Eva char from full screan distance when i whas acidently standing in line behinde my frend.
I doubth its a crit becouse i got almost 70% evasion and loot of dodge.

Izaro also sims funy, my frend is melee and im using bow and Izaro frenzy me like insane.
Cant even attack him how frikvent his attack are on me but my melee frend is ignored and i dont even use Taunt besed skills. Got one shot from barage in exact ame moment as i click to move, so fast whas his barage and agen i do have friking 46(+8) spell dodge and loot of evasion.

Some time i wonder how party play actualy benefit me on that instance, i got absolutly destroyed. Need to look for my positioning more so then alone, blashemy auras proplems and all other agro crap.
I don't get why people use the number from armor rating. Use the damn percentage. And also armor falls off so hard that when it comes to large incoming damage, 90% isn't all that much more useful than 60%. It is by far the worse when it comes to diminished returns.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
I don't get why people use the number from armor rating. Use the damn percentage. And also armor falls off so hard that when it comes to large incoming damage, 90% isn't all that much more useful than 60%. It is by far the worse when it comes to diminished returns.

Just for your information the "estimated" physical reduction contains as much information as the tooltip DPS for an explosive arrow build.

I calculated backwards from the armor formula, that is why the normal numbers are more useful.
"
I don't get why people use the number from armor rating. Use the damn percentage.

"

And also armor falls off so hard that when it comes to large incoming damage, 90% isn't all that much more useful than 60%. It is by far the worse when it comes to diminished returns.

you just answered your own question basically. % phys reduction from armour is meaningless. it doesnt tell you anything. I can calculate the amount of damage I mitigate when I have flat armour value and amount of damage a mob hits. I cannot do it with % value because that value isnt representative of a particular hit.
Last edited by grepman on Jul 28, 2016, 6:58:58 PM
dont get hit , and if you do get hit dont get hit.
"
Kechop wrote:
dont get hit , and if you do get hit dont get hit.

This is the formula. Period.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
MANGUERA wrote:

On the other hand, Argus is a beast. I was surprised by how hard and fast he hits.

Stibnite + Enfeeble + Evasion (just some, not much needed) make it easy for the type of build you have. Decoy totem supposedly makes it trivial then.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
5050 Armour
5,796 HP
10 Endurance Charges
Fortify + 25% Effect

Uber Izaro - Two Handed Mace: Ground Slam does around 3,700 HP
Uber Izaro - One Handed Sword: Ground Slam does around 2,300 HP

Uber Izaro - Two Handed Mace (Charged): Ground Slam does around 4,500 HP
Uber Izaro - One Handed Sword (Charged): Ground Slam does around 3,600 HP

Uber Izaro - Two Handed Mace (Charged + Element): Ground Slam does over 5,796 HP
Uber Izaro - One Handed Sword (Charged + Element): Ground Slam does around 5,000 HP
Got oneshotted in uberlab while he was buffed with around 7k hp, phy cap, 10 endu charges up and around 1200 hp regen.

The thing is:
He is balanced around curses.
Some buffs are rippy to melee.
Unbuffed he is no challenge at all.
"
He can't 1 shot unless he wave slashes you like I have 3k health on my trapper and he can survive a hit or two with full buffs.

Simply because the enfeeble+blasphemy+curse effectiveness+decent evasion+dodge is a broken combo: you almost can't take a critical hit. Add dual curse, and it's something insane.
Last edited by Serge91 on Jul 29, 2016, 3:10:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info