Never seen a Zod rune - Never seen a Mirror.

I actually found a ZOD back in the day.... but mirrors keep avoiding me.. but you know what? I actually like that fact ... dangling carrot or not XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
found 2 Ber runes in +-800 Travincal runs,Lo from Mephisto and SoJ fron nightmare Andariel.
Thats all i got after +-8years of diablo gameplay, still most of the fun was pvp.
Travincal runs on goldfinder, them memories, good old times.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Grief >>>>>> Breath of the Dying
~2500 hours in game here.

And never dropped a single mirror or eternal orb.
The best item I ever get was Windripper (17ex) and rare boots (25ex).
Last 25 runs at normal atziri didnt gave me even single hope.

And? I love it. ;D
Found 2 cham runes in my entire diablo 2 career (both in the same league!) - upgraded them to a zod rune so this technicaly counts as "selffound zod".

Never seen a mirror drop and never seen a eternal drop back then...
"
Wiesl_1404 wrote:
Found 2 cham runes in my entire diablo 2 career (both in the same league!) - upgraded them to a zod rune so this technicaly counts as "selffound zod".

No, it doesn't count.
Let me guess what actually happened : you bought 2 duped chams and combined, to avoid the rust storm. Hands clean. Then convinced yourself it was all fair, a common delusion. Right?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
No Zod, No mirror, 1 Eternal.

Hunting runes was great end game in D2. Mirror can not match with that. Imho 99.9% of players just wish to drop mirror and forget about such a wish; players are not hunting mirrors.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:21:17 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
rade0n wrote:

Clvl 63-73: Act One, Hell
Clvl 74-80: Act Two, Hell
Clvl 81-83: Act Three, Hell
Clvl 83-94: Act Four, Hell
Clvl 95-99: Act Five, Hell

yeah, no stupid xp penalty.

You want a D2 style leveling experience because the xp penalty makes PoE too grindy? You either didn't level past 90 in D2 or you didn't think that one through.

???
im not the one complaining. read again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info