Never seen a Zod rune - Never seen a Mirror.

Same for me as well. Never had another of 'worth' drop in this game. Never seem a shav's mjolner etc. Especially not a mirror.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
I never found a zod rune either. But I did have a unique sacred armor drop in Hell pit. Almost fell out of my chair when I id'ed it as... Tyrael's Might.

I saw a Zod rune drop once but someone else grabbed it. I suspect they were using pickit because I clicked the bone pile it dropped from and they ported over in the very moment that my jaw dropped before I could click it and scooped it right from under my mouse cursor.

I doubt I'll ever see a mirror drop in PoE. I just can't be that lucky twice in my life. Chancing Skyforths was my Zod moment for me on PoE.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Kickaha wrote:
I never found a zod rune either. But I did have a unique sacred armor drop in Hell pit. Almost fell out of my chair when I id'ed it as... Tyrael's Might.

thats what made Diablo 2 nicer

you could farm from a1 to a4 merc

no stupid XP penalty like POE has
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I saw a Ber rune drop in a cow game, while running around as a werebear. I misclicked and it was gone. I was incredibly sad. Never saw higher on the floor.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Kickaha wrote:

Clvl 63-73: Act One, Hell
Clvl 74-80: Act Two, Hell
Clvl 81-83: Act Three, Hell
Clvl 83-94: Act Four, Hell
Clvl 95-99: Act Five, Hell

yeah, no stupid xp penalty.
Last edited by rade0n on Jul 28, 2016, 3:28:02 PM
I once had a ZOD drop. Only took about 6 years.

E: rarer still was Tyrael's Might. Never had that drop but I did own one.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 28, 2016, 3:57:20 PM
The interesting thing about this reveal is that neither really matters. In D2, it really didn't matter if you never saw a Zod drop, and in PoE it doesn't matter at all if you get a mirror or five. The game doesn't depend on these rare events to be good. Look at a game like Lineage. It requires rare events (not as rare as zods and mirrors, but still pretty rare) to advance in the game. You need to grind to advance. Some like it... some don't.

PoE doesn't require grind... but it's there if you want it.
I still haven't done uber because I never found all 6 trials...
"
rade0n wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Kickaha wrote:

Clvl 63-73: Act One, Hell
Clvl 74-80: Act Two, Hell
Clvl 81-83: Act Three, Hell
Clvl 83-94: Act Four, Hell
Clvl 95-99: Act Five, Hell

yeah, no stupid xp penalty.

Its true man we have so many area lvl 99's :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info