Never seen a Zod rune - Never seen a Mirror.

Sometimes the RNG is whacked.

I've never seen a Portal gem drop... until two weeks ago. Playing since fall of last year. And of course I've never seen a single mirror since then either.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
You are more likely to find an Eternal Orb than a Mirror
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 28, 2016, 11:02:21 AM
+ ethernal orb to my list
my english sux.
"
Miazga wrote:
way way back in time where 640x800 pixels graphics that was added with LOD expansion and it looked like 4k to me (back them), i got a zod rune, all the mf baal runs didnt go for nothing after all.

Never got a mirror tho...so yeah I feel you

they added 800x600
The only mirror I've ever touched, while also knowing what a mirror actually does/is has been in the one descent race that gives you one

However, I'm wholly convinced both my stepbrother and I have found mirrors back in beta, as we both remember copying an item we liked
Found one zod rune in D2, got scammed and it made me quit the game.

Never had an eternal drop (had a few thousand hours of playtime when they did), never had a mirror drop.

I have had 2 ground drop white 6L's (non corrupt) and got a 6L chest from a vendor which is pretty rare, though.
"
torturo wrote:
The chance of a Zod drop was 0.00004, or, for convenience, 1:40 mil.

It's hard to tell about mirrors, as there's nothing certain to catch up with.

That number seems low. I found 2 natural zod drops.

Of course, both of them were at times when a zod was worth less than the next two rune tiers underneath =.=" In contrast, I don't think anything besides mirror-worthy rares will ever genuinely exceed mirrors in price.

Aside from song of the sirens, of course ;P
I know dem feels :/
S L O W E R
"
getting the mirrors off trading is just not the same.

Nothing is. Acquiring gear via trade is as fun as day-to-day grocery shopping. Much more fun to.... Eeeehm... Find the bread and milk on the... Streets...

Ok, bad example, but you get my drift.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I got a zod, just to find out that zod is like a high rune but not... some ppl didn't want them... ended up trading for some similar rune, ber i think, and then buying what I wanted..

but drop rate for zod>>>>mirror
Last edited by AintCare on Jul 28, 2016, 1:45:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info