prophecy league How to make an exalted orb and multiple chaos orbs a day Path of exile

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:19:36 PM
You can't pull the irony card when I've pre-countered with self-irony by identifying myself as captain obvious.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
ventiman wrote:
the league raiz showcased his cheap atziri rf build(was it beyond) i bought a shitton of rotp for 10-15c and sold them for 1 ex corrupted 2 ex clean

build sheeps are the best victims

endgame flipping is to look out for scour suffix high es stuff

I am just hoping no shepherd will make build guides based on the same core uniques I plan to use next league.
Plz unban my dog. I gifted him the hugs and he gifted me the exalts.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
can get very easy by actually PLAYING the game.. but pokemon go is the new thing; Path on back burner for a while.. lost 5 lbs already in 8 days!!! haha
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Unbelievable sby needs 8min to tell you your able to sell your prophecies and farm dried lake...
Could also say "run harvest for this:
"
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
play the game loot things sell things +- RNG done.
thats the secret to gaining wealth

or

be a badword and hug poe.trade all day buying underpriced items and relist em for more.
the badword way for badwords who are bad at the game actually and need op items to not die on rippy maps.
when people will learn that each person play different ammount of tima a day?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Every time I hug my dog I get 3 exalts It's pretty good.

Wtb dog hugs pls
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info