prophecy league How to make an exalted orb and multiple chaos orbs a day Path of exile

"
ventiman wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

50 poetrade livetracker windows

misspriced rings juwels amulets

to be honest its really easy to get a 10-15ex build during a league with casual play 2-3h average a day

Yep. Also, flipping is extremely boring. I tried it once, it's lucrative but you have to dedicate it all your time and I quickly got tired.

There are other things to look for. For example, mispriced popular uniques with good rolls. I remember I made some exalts just from Abyssus when I tried my hand at flipping. Some players aren't sensitive to the price variations depending on its increased phys damage taken and crit multi rolls. Some are also not aware or just forget that facebreaker builds don't care about the crit multi.

If you want to get really serious about it, you can also search for underpriced items with hybrid stun recovery / ES or spell damage / mana rolls and an open prefix for crafting. Some of them won't be hybrid rolls, just a combination of low single rolls, but you can easily resell them to other flippers at the same price.

Some jewels are also woefully mispriced.

When you select your search parameters and start flipping, you quickly learn the sweet spots and price variations and can quickly and easily evaluate the profitable deals.

But, again, it's fucking boring. There's really no need for flipper money when you can gear any normal build by just playing and leveling it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 28, 2016, 7:59:55 AM
the league raiz showcased his cheap atziri rf build(was it beyond) i bought a shitton of rotp for 10-15c and sold them for 1 ex corrupted 2 ex clean

build sheeps are the best victims

endgame flipping is to look out for scour suffix high es stuff
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 28, 2016, 8:01:23 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
the league raiz showcased his cheap atziri rf build i bought a shitton of rotp for 10-15c and sold them for 1 ex corrupted 2 ex clean

build sheeps are the best victims

yeah, that too lol

at the beginning of prophecy league the unique mace from the Pale Council was 4-5 chaos, then Mathil modifies his facebreaker guide to use it and bam - 1ex.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I don't understand. Was the thread title meant for a Google search? Because that's how my Google searches all look.
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
I see... I call this "Play the players, not the game." Some people like it. I personally don't.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:19:02 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Every time I hug my dog I get 3 exalts It's pretty good.

I knew you RMT

not uh
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:19:14 PM
I think the dog hugging was a metaphor for the frequency and ease with which she gets exalts :P

/captain flies away (unless captain is wrong)
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
^uhhhh getting exalts for real world services! The question is where does your dog get them...

She's probably going to use the dog as a scapegoat to rat out when the pigs drop the dime on her.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info