Most valuable accessories bases?

As a title suggests, I want to know which jewellry bases are most sought after.

My guess is. Pls correct if I am wrong.

Rings:
T1. Diamond Rings. Life. Resistances except chaos.
T2. ES. Chaos. Mana. Socket. Gold.
T3. Iron rings.

Amulets
T1. Stats.
T2. Gold.
T3. Mana reg. Life reg.

Belts
T1. Life. Phys damage.
T2. ES. Strength.
T3. Everything else.

Last bumped on Jul 28, 2016, 7:59:04 PM
build dependent.

if i am life based melee i wont even look for anything with less than 110 life on my rings.

this usually means the only ring that matters to me is a coral ring.

same with belts 150 life or dont bother me.

but if i am a build with off stat issues then a heavy belt makes more sense than life
You got it mostly right.

In general resists can be capped very easily so crit chance and ES or life become potentially more valuable but some perfectly min maxed builds using lots of uniques might still opt for resists.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Aside from a couple key uniques, socketed rings are terrible and dumb. iron is better.
-
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor
Last edited by joebagz on Aug 9, 2016, 2:26:50 PM
"
joebagz wrote:
Err, your gear says otherwise, hypocrite much? :x

I just checked his characters and didn't see a single life based melee that wasn't stripped of its gear. Which characters of his are you talking about?
the one i stripped because i dont play it anymore? i got 30 of my challenges with it , but when you 6 link a reach of the council . you stop everything and bloody play with your new toy

also how am i a hypocrite? my active build isnt a melee build therefore what i said still hold unless you think a bow is somehow a melee weapon. i would very much like to hear your logic on that one

these are what i was using. math pretty much checks out in my book

"
Aside from a couple key uniques, socketed rings are terrible and dumb. iron is better.

quite a chunky portion of summoners would disagree with you here ... extra skill? vs 2ish pdps on a weapon that doesn’t exist? .. not a hard choice

hence why i say this it is all about context. on one character all that can matter is 1 specific ring type (unset for my summoner) for other builds that same unset is a wasted slot that could have been a resist .. like for a eva build that uses an unhealthy amount of uniques and has trouble with resists or a life build that needs to survive everything.

frankly if anything the iron ring is the 1 ring type i would not bother with.. well that and the paua ring.. (excluding unique items )
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 28, 2016, 7:39:44 AM
implicit hit recovery from cloth belt can help result in enough recovery
to avoid gimmicky notable passives and items.

maybe i'm more creative than most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info