Any builds for 4b2r 6l?

Any builds that use these gem colours? I am thinking shockwave totems and flame totems.
Anyone got some ideas?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 27, 2016, 12:43:05 PM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2016, 9:16:03 AM
Non-crit ignite Discharge maybe, Firestorm totem, CoMK-something if you want to get exotic.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
storm call, the red sockets are less duration amd empower (or life leech if you like)
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
Ignite Flameblast:
Flameblast + IncAoE + Faster Cast + Ignite chance + Inc Burn Damage + Fire Pen

It's a pretty solid colors for most fire AoE spells in fact.
Spell + Inc AoE/Conc Effect + Faster Cast/Spell Echo + Controlled Destruction/Ele Focus + Fire Pen + Life Leech/Iron Will.
ya its nice colours, cold to fire + fire pen are both red right? If I didnt just make that up then with avatar of fire you can turn any cold spell u can do a blue 4L on into fire and use it to make a burn prolif elementalist. Add call of the brotherhood ring to the setup and that will turn any 4L all blue lightning spell into pure fire that can work as an elementalist burn prolif.

Eg: arc, echo, added light, controled destruct, fire pen, cold to fire

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1628996
Thanks for the ideas guys. Don't hesitate to write here if you can think of more stuff.
This screams out flame totem to me (as long as you have other sources of projectile speed). 2nd red slot is for fire pen.

Otherwise, 4B2R is basically for elemental spells that can use some red gems. Inc/less duration, fire pen, cold-fire, burning damage, empower have already been mentioned.

Some other red germs that are commonly added to spells include:
Life leech, Spell Totem, CWDT, Iron will.

Other gems you might want to consider:
Blood magic, knockback, stun, reduced mana.

Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
dudiobugtron: Yes flame totem was my first thought too. I don't know which caster builds use inc/less duration but antilev2 mentioned stormcall so maybe there is some cool stuff i can do with that spell.
"
kompaniet wrote:
dudiobugtron: Yes flame totem was my first thought too. I don't know which caster builds use inc/less duration but antilev2 mentioned stormcall so maybe there is some cool stuff i can do with that spell.

inc duration: firestorm
less duration: storm call

firestorm - echo - elemental focus/faster casting - controlled destruction - fire pen - iron will/inc duration would be an excellent setup.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 28, 2016, 11:30:28 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

inc duration: firestorm
less duration: storm call

firestorm - echo - elemental focus/faster casting - controlled destruction - fire pen - iron will/inc duration would be an excellent setup.

Is inc duration really worth the gem slot? It has no extra damage like less duration has.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 28, 2016, 8:28:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info