Tattoo

Nothing wrong with tattoos. My grandad got his bullet scars tattooed with "Dog Green '44" when he came back from WWII.

I'm sure your Mirror of Kalandra will have similar deep, personal meaning.

the result will be very interresting and "personnal". The mirror of kalandra is a beautifull piece of design and art.

Plus it's a mirror, implicitly it will say "look at my back, you will see yourself"
however, the kalandra effect is to copy the original, so who is the copy of who?
The viewer is copying you or you are the copy of the viewer?

Very interresting concept of the human kind. I like it.

The only problem, depending of the quality of the picture you get, the model should be redrawn ( the in game icon is very small)

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

My opinion is god made you perfect. You get infected along the way with peer pressure and what not and tattoos are an obvious sign of that. Dont be obvious.

I love tatoos because nature made us imperfect, unadapted to our environement therefore we adapt our environement to ourselves. So we have the right to modify ourselves to ours own tastes because it's entertaining.

Only a way to adapt ourselves to ourselves. A matter of taste and how we perceive our own bodies.

Personally, i have nothing against body modification, it's not always beautifull but it never disgusts me. Just flesh. A material like another one.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jul 27, 2016, 4:59:40 PM
I just want to make a few things clear here. First I am getting this tattoo this has already been decided and is not up for discussion, second it is not my first tattoo, third if you're commenting about how it's a bad idea because it's a tattoo in general or because it's related to a game please leave- I really don't feel like having any arguments about this with people's religious beliefs and other such concerns.

Now as for the person who mentioned the higher resolution image- that is exactly why it would be nice if somebody wanted to do up a design (I can respect good art, and I imagine that it'd be cool for someone to say that they designed somebodies tattoo). If nobody here is interested in that sort of thing then I will go commission somebody. Regardless of how I end up with my design I will post both the design and the result here when it is done.

I think it's a cool idea. Not sure if the Mirror is the image I would use but I don't know why people think getting a tattoo of something you have some good memories from is a bad idea. At least it means something unlike those tribal tattoos. Maybe they just want you to get a heart with the word Mom in it like they have. Please post the result when you get done,
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Definitely will do. I expect I'll have it done within the next 2 weeks - a month depending on how fast I can get a design I want.
"
ventiman wrote:
Awesome idea

Why on the back? How about a Face tatoo

Its save to say noone will know this game in 10 years your tat will be forever dont be so stupid

Imagin you pick up a nice educated Girl you 2 get funky she asks Hey what is this does it have some meaning

And you have to answer no its from a stupid video game I used to play back in the days

Her thought "Damm that's a keeper"

So by your logic we should only get tattoos of stuff that are currently still being actively developed? Maybe in 10 years he'll still love his tattoo and when people ask he'll say "oh let me tell you about PoE son..."
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info