Tattoo

Hopefully this post is in a reasonable location. Forums are not always my forte. Anyways I plan to get a path of exile tattoo of a mirror of kalandra on my back in a couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone wanted to try and do up a design for it.
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2016, 6:55:29 PM
Don't do it.
Just lol..
My opinion is god made you perfect. You get infected along the way with peer pressure and what not and tattoos are an obvious sign of that. Dont be obvious.
Git R Dun!
I'd say step #1 should be asking GGG nicely for a high(er) resolution image of a mirror. I wouldn't want to go by an icon :-D
it's your body, do whatever you want with it and don't let people discourage you!
Just make sure you take the time to get a design you are really happy with and find a decent tattoo artist that does your design justice, it is kinda permanent :)
"
Alysma wrote:
I'd say step #1 should be asking GGG nicely for a high(er) resolution image of a mirror. I wouldn't want to go by an icon :-D

This! Only after you do it, but not before you get high res image.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Awesome idea

Why on the back? How about a Face tatoo

Its save to say noone will know this game in 10 years your tat will be forever dont be so stupid

Imagin you pick up a nice educated Girl you 2 get funky she asks Hey what is this does it have some meaning

And you have to answer no its from a stupid video game I used to play back in the days

Her thought "Damm that's a keeper"
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 27, 2016, 7:22:46 AM
Holy fucking shit this is a terrible idea.
It's a brilliant idea.

I love my "Jones in The Fast Lane"- and my "Maniac Mansion"-tattoo.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info