Does anyone know when 2.3.3 will be live?

title
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2016, 5:43:06 AM
Sometime between now and August 30th would be my guess.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:14:33 PM
Since there will be something like a beta opt in i guess it will be after prophecy ends.
"
blackstar wrote:
Since there will be something like a beta opt in i guess it will be after prophecy ends.

While you are testing it, it's NOT a beta test like closed beta or the Awakening beta. it will be added along with the patch and it's up to you IF you want to use the command line.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Soon™
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
blackstar wrote:

While you are testing it, it's NOT a beta test like closed beta or the Awakening beta. it will be added along with the patch and it's up to you IF you want to use the command line.

Do you understand what a opt in beta test is?
Otherwise you would not reply to my post.

opt in does not mean it is a closed beta test or on a seperate server/league, just that you will need to "sub" for it and mark your client for the optional test..

Last edited by blackstar on Jul 28, 2016, 10:49:29 AM
My best guess for 2.3.3 is the week after next. We're still finding small issues that we want to fix before letting people test it. I may be wrong though, maybe it passes QA in the next few days!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
My best guess for 2.3.3 is the week after next. We're still finding small issues that we want to fix before letting people test it. I may be wrong though, maybe it passes QA in the next few days!

When Chris starts replying in the forums. You know the teasers are rolling in! Who can read his signature? :o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Chris wrote:

oH GOD PLEASE... saw ur signature...

not a fucking league based on damn maps

some of us are sick and tired of maps endgame and are still waiting for the non-map endgame you promised us
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info