What do you think about EXACT EXALTED PRICE from vendors ?

Hey guys i was thinking something...

There is a lot of people who think that the continue rise up of currency needed to buy 1 Exalted orb is very annoyng and absurde cause more we go far more the trade rate become absurde.

So, what about ggg set AN EXACT PRICE for an Exalted orb and it can be bought directly from a vendor npc?

Like if you put 700 Alterations / 400 Jewelers etc etc ( is just an example ) in a npc sell tab the npc give you back 1 exalted.

I think is a very good solution cause it will totally stop the stupid profit people try to do with currencies with new players and only damage that kind of people, all the rest of us well totally enjoy this cause we can earn exalts (at a rate choose by ggg) with no more stress for things like Alterations/chaos/jwc stupid value change....

That's actually my last idea about helping the regrowth of the standard market..

Please leave a comment if you like to ^^

For sure they have to do this before or later cause if the price of 1 exalt go upper than 1 player trade tab, how people can trade anymore safe ? :)
Last edited by ergecko123 on Jul 26, 2016, 4:42:20 PM
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2016, 4:06:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
you would flood the market with exalts, which reduces their worth meaning you would need more of them to buy what you wanted, would also have a knock on effect with the lesser currencies.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
the market is already totally fucked up cause legacy quantity items / legacy items, too many rares, and in 4 / 5 months trade currencys for exalts will not be possible anymore for the reason i explained, isn't better to prevent that in a way that only affect people who try to make profits on currencys with new players, instead of affect ALL the players going on in this way ?

the actual situation is totally bad and i see no GGG stuff tryng to help new players or tryng to adjust the standard currency/items market

so if you have a solution please post it but don't say mine is bad cause it will affect only 1 kind of player istead of ALL the players.

and also people dont have to waste 8 hours x day tryng to sell some currency for unbeliavable price
thye will just go to a vendor sell them and restart to play.

We can also talk about how people FEEL when they see alterations go from 700 to 790 in less then 1 month for 1 exalt...

Sorry but mine solution is 100% better than actual situation.
Last edited by ergecko123 on Jul 26, 2016, 5:32:28 PM
Let's face it, it is a real market with supply and demand. I personally like it, as it is a sign that the game has grown to this proportion that it can support a real life model. Also, if people want to sit there and flip currency or wait for people in trade chat, so be it.

We all had to learn when we started.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Also, if people want to sit there and flip currency or wait for people in trade chat, so be it.

The fact is People DONT WANT TO DO THIS.

they just NEED to do this cause there is no other way to get exalts.
Stop joking me pls who the hell like to sit and wait 8 hours to sell some damn currency -.-
Your solution isnt a solution, its literally you wanting to not have to deal supply and demand rofl. Nothing you said is even remotely true.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Cause this system suck in real life and both in game maybe ? :) and im tryng to change it in a better way ? anyway i will post no more on forum and will leave standard a soon as i can as a new player ^^ you want do nothing for standard and let it continue fall down in the way is going ? KAPPA go for it. bye.
"
ergecko123 wrote:
"
Also, if people want to sit there and flip currency or wait for people in trade chat, so be it.

The fact is People DONT WANT TO DO THIS.

they just NEED to do this cause there is no other way to get exalts.
Stop joking me pls who the hell like to sit and wait 8 hours to sell some damn currency -.-
This is total BS. The vast majority of people don't do this. They don't want to, they don't need to, and they just don't. Nobody I know has ever sat around waiting to buy and sell currency. Where are you getting this idea that it's required?

Also:
"
ergecko123 wrote:

I think is a very good solution cause it will totally stop the stupid profit people try to do with currencies with new players
Why do people always use the argument that they are trying to save the "new people"? How many new people show up and start trading currency without doing a shred of investigation into how to do it? Poe.trade even has a currency page now. It's not that hard to figure out.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 26, 2016, 5:53:47 PM
I'd welcome some way of exchanging higher currency at vendor. Knowing GGG though it will most likely never happen. Because ECONOMY. GGG loves the economy to the point it dictates the game not the other way around. Everything must revolve around trading, the holy players interaction.
We got lesser currency vendor recipes and we are able to buy them at vendor, why not ex? It can be some tough ratio, even 100:1. People that would want to trade or flip will always offer better one and the wheel would still turn, people that dont do trading could at least have an option to actually see an ex...
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
poe currency is even worst then currency trade in game , before talk did you ever took a look at Rates on poe currency ??? wtf we are talking about, you do faster tellign me you are one of those guys who make profit this way and don't tell bullshits like "use poe currency" blabla bla cause is useless as fu**

and also my solution will not touch the economy at all it will only stable it instead of going down and down and down.
Last edited by ergecko123 on Jul 26, 2016, 7:54:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info