Lore Age of Witch

"
"
Pilla wrote:
The witch was noted by a staff member to be under age. I'm guessing not above 21 or so?

Ehm, but how could 18-20 years old beat Malachi, who like 2 thousands years old and practice of thaumaturgy all this time?

Malachai was 1319 IC. Modern times 1600 IC. Still quite a few hundred years but not thousands.

And I have always conceptualized the lore to assume that if this were made into a movie adaptation, Malachai and any future bosses were actually taken down with one of each exile type working together. Seriously get an exiled power ranger vibe from the short speeches Dominus and Malachai give.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
"
Pilla wrote:
The witch was noted by a staff member to be under age. I'm guessing not above 21 or so?

Ehm, but how could 18-20 years old beat Malachi, who like 2 thousands years old and practice of thaumaturgy all this time?

Cuz games are stupid. Just like a final boss, a thousands years old god, who destroys planets and can potentially destroy the whole universe gets killed by a scrawny 16 years old emo with 10 hours of training swinging a sword.

Or like the scrawny emo is strong enough to destroy the god, planets etc. but not strong enough to open a locked door.
"

Do you mean that 17 yrs old girl have more skills at thaumaturgy than greatest of all known thaumaturgists and living manifestation of thaumaturgy (aka the Beast) itself?
Another exiles are 40-50 y.o. and 80 y.o. Templar so they have slightly more chances

Btw why Witch needs to kill Malachi and the Beast if the Beast are source of magic in Wraeclast and without him virtue gems probably will become useless?

"greatest of all known" this does not suspend the little Witch as a more or evenly talented thaumaturgist.

Btw with this logic, why can youngsters then beat existing worldrecords in sports?

There is always somebody who is better. So why not this little Witch? ;>

To your 2nd question: The beast may be a powerful source of magic, but with its corrupted state its also a source of evilness, thus the protagonist fights this evil to save the world or to save him/her self.

Question yourself, if you have to chance to stop an evildoer... would you do it?

ps: I like this thread, its an interesting and entertaining discussion.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Jul 29, 2016, 6:16:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info