Lore Age of Witch

Anyone known lore age of a Witch?
In russian community there are many players that thought that Witch are 50-60 years old but somebody doubts. Is this correct by original lore?
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2016, 6:15:51 AM
It's hard to tell the age of a witch. Bitches are tricky.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Not 12. So anything goes.
The witch is basically Melisandre so hundreds of years.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
The Witch gets reborn each night through the covenant she makes with the unholy darkness.
The witch was noted by a staff member to be under age. I'm guessing not above 21 or so?
"
Pilla wrote:
The witch was noted by a staff member to be under age. I'm guessing not above 21 or so?

Ehm, but how could 18-20 years old beat Malachi, who like 2 thousands years old and practice of thaumaturgy all this time?
"
"
Pilla wrote:

Ehm, but how could 18-20 years old beat Malachi, who like 2 thousands years old and practice of thaumaturgy all this time?

Skill and luck?

And if she's underage, this means not even 18 yrs old.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
"
Pilla wrote:

Skill and luck?

And if she's underage, this means not even 18 yrs old.

Do you mean that 17 yrs old girl have more skills at thaumaturgy than greatest of all known thaumaturgists and living manifestation of thaumaturgy (aka the Beast) itself?
Another exiles are 40-50 y.o. and 80 y.o. Templar so they have slightly more chances

Btw why Witch needs to kill Malachi and the Beast if the Beast are source of magic in Wraeclast and without him virtue gems probably will become useless?
Last edited by OldWiseOldWise on Jul 28, 2016, 7:04:59 PM
Compared to 2000 years of experience, what does 17 or 70 matter? Both would seem very young compared to Malachai.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info