Would you do a map like this?

I wouldnt. Not because I think it's not possible (it is), it's because it's pointless.

Can't even imagine what I'd need a mirror for when Discharge with Mjolner or Vagan dagger even without a spell dmg roll oneshots the entire screen.

Last edited by toyotatundra on Jul 28, 2016, 12:47:14 AM
"
My god that's worse then my original design of MY map good god and they say I was sadistic.

What map did you end up designing?
"
toyotatundra wrote:
I wouldnt. Not because I think it's not possible (it is), it's because it's pointless.

Can't even imagine what I'd need a mirror for when Discharge with Mjolner or Vagan dagger even without a spell dmg roll oneshots the entire screen.

I also agree with this most people dont NEED a mirror

I have a mirror and i dont NEED it nor can i use it because i have nothing to mirror
Pfah.. friggin hipster monsters with their trendy shoes and no socks! Latte sipping, beard wearing, no good hipsters!
Yes but what is INSTANITY? I think the map would be insta-death 100% INSANITY.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Socked. Can't sock them folks. So just maybe wear flip flops.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
krenderke wrote:

Could be added volatile blood for every monster haha.

I'd add "Map Boss is supported by blasphemy temporal chains with 100% inc Aoe and 50% increased curse effectiveness.

I_NO, what was your map idea?
I have just rolled up a Melee character that uses no Totems, Traps or Minions.
I like this map.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jul 28, 2016, 9:14:58 PM
Anyone who says this is easy would get instantly killed and have their character voided.

Just think about a normal red map with extra life and something that slows you down, like temp chains or the chilled ground.

I have 50k avg dmg on my selfcast discharger, but on this map I will have to cast it at least 2 times to kill blue packs, now imagine having to whacking someting, where every mob has 200k+ life and you have to deal that much dmg while you are evading traps.
Last edited by krenderke on Jul 28, 2016, 9:50:50 PM
"
krenderke wrote:
Anyone who says this is easy would get instantly killed and have their character voided.

Just go Juggernaut and round up all the enemies into the lab traps. Lab traps do % damage so the monster's health means nothing. You don't even need to attack them.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info