"Atlas of World" dream expension

Since Chris spoke of a endgame rework, i would be pretty hyped to see stuff like this:

"
Remove cruel

Add an evolutive difficulty "Atlas of Worlds"

AOW :

-starts after completing merciless game.

-Basically a alvl 70 act 1 to 4.

-No waypoints , no quests (not lore one).

-You have to complete missions and gather relics in order to unlock next level (71) and so on

-leave or die in a level and you have to unlock it again by doing lower level

- to open x level Atlas of World, you have to sacrifice a same level map that are used as a new page into the Atlas

- the layout of the map you sacrificed determines where you are going to spawn in the 4 acts(i.e. : warf will spawn you in docks

- missions would varie from day to day and could be stuff like " some monkeys stole a powerful relic staff, kill them and bring it back" so you would have to farm dread thicket, they would have like 5% chance to drop it

- mission completion would grant you reputation and when at Y reputation, a boss spawns in an area ( same for everybody of the same eternal limbus level that day)

- this boss would be a grindfest with 300% monsters density in that area

Finally a worthy non-map endgame content

this would make Div card farming way more fun too
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 25, 2016, 10:34:40 PM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2016, 5:30:31 PM
Sounds like it could be map based. Might be kool.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
or maybe they are just going to give you the ability to put 4 maps in the device for greater rewards and exp
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
or maybe they are just going to give you the ability to put 4 maps in the device for greater rewards and exp

If it makes a new area that is a combination of the maps you put in, that would be pretty cool.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Mapping is already boring... That would be the laziest and dolliest endgame buff
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Mapping is already boring... That would be the laziest and dolliest endgame buff

Yeah, thats why we need something fun, or atleast something new instead of doing maps day by day with the same playstyle.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Mapping is boring. Lab is boring. The difficulty is boring. Forum is dick.

Tell me, Mr. Sex; what DO you like about this game, and why DO you stick around?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Mapping is boring. Lab is boring. The difficulty is boring. Forum is dick.

Tell me, Mr. Sex; what DO you like about this game, and why DO you stick around?
try to find new builds

grind new char, the pain of doing cruel is canceled by the fun of doing act 1-2 merciless, best 2 acts of the game, which is exaclty why i thought of this idea

thats a way to bring back old areas without making it a disaster like Inferno

Hating a whole because you dislike one thing is pure madness or stupidity

you have to be rational to understand that you can dislike aspects of something but still like other things about it

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

you have to be rational to understand that you can dislike aspects of something but still like other things about it

I know, I dislike some elements too, I've just noticed a huge amount of negativity from you lately, and I kind of feel sorry for you, that's all. Can't be easy being you.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Whatever it is, it will be designed as an economy stimulant, at great cost to actual game playability.

Careful with that hype, guys.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info