''Atlas of worlds'' = The expansion

I think everyone that watched the video noticed that.

I guess this is the end game content improvement GGG is talking about.

Atlas of Worlds = Huge map pool ?
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Here's my wish: any map can have any tier within boundaries (if you get a dungeon in a core its tier can be up to t15) and the monster types are limited to tier levels (won't have zombies in red maps, won't have stygian stuff from the harvest in t1 maps).
Second-class poe gamer
I a... I dont... Can someone explain to me, what Im missing in this video?

Also, more performance improvements... yay. Looks like I wont be playing this game for long o;

edit: Ok, nvm, I got it. Still, performance "improvements" is something Im really worried about ;/
Last edited by Zenhayaraxermaar on Jul 26, 2016, 3:38:46 AM
"
I a... I dont... Can someone explain to me, what Im missing in this video?

Also, more performance improvements... yay. Looks like I wont be playing this game for long o;

open the video and pause, at 1:58 where the map loads. look at the name under the path of exile logo
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Maybe Map Chains?

Let's be honest here: We are not gonna get higher tier maps or +level modifiers on lower level maps with appropiate quantity restrictions. Same goes for boss / endgame rewards. There won't be any changes to the leveling progress and neither to the economy.
They'd have to add meaningful and progressive content which hasn't happened for at least two years. Act 4 was just a poor boss run. How many do actually complete act 4 merc without switching to maps or farming dried lake?
What options are left? More maps with shitty layout / difficulty / reward ratios. Maybe some half assed map crafting.
My bad
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 26, 2016, 4:52:45 AM
Atlas of Worlds = rifts.
Well, Atlas carried the world on his shoulders.
Do we have to carry the world on our shoulders then, and get depressed because of the burden? ;-)

Maybe "Atlas" refers to just another Boss? Or random areas all over?

Can mean so many things...
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
kinda hyped :) more endgame!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
To me it sounds like the "Atlas of Worlds" is going to be a new different map device!

The new device can be unlocked by meeting some specific conditions and has 4 item slots like the normal map device in Solaris Temple. Recepies can be performed in the device to enter "new worlds" (dungeons/raids).

Puzzels must be solved and traps avoided (like labyrinth) to reach specific boss rooms which contain loot chests in the end. Bosses will have a specific drop pool of items/currency but no 100% garanteed chance to get a unique like Atziri/Rigwald/Council.

Completing those dungeons will reward you with additional EXP on top of killing monsters on this high level zones >lvl 80. It will be to most efficiant way to gather EXP but comes with cost to enter - the content will be the hardest in the game in terms of monster/encounter difficulty and "almost" can't be speed cleared or trivialized by players builds - very specific builds will be requiered to to a specific dungeon/raid (not all builds can do all dungeons/raids or only can do them while suffering massive drawbacks)

That is what i imagine it is going to be - either way, i hope it is going to make the game hard and challanging again (not just a stupid grind of easy content) where you can achieve something through knowing game mechanics and strategy and not by just playing 24/7 to be on the top.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info