Performance Improvements in 2.3.3

Please for the love of everything listen to your playerbase and allow us to lower/disable particles and ambient effects. How long must we ask for this? I dont htink anyone cares how pretty the rain looks or how bright ground effects are..
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
fortyb4five wrote:
Please for the love of everything listen to your playerbase and allow us to lower/disable particles and ambient effects. How long must we ask for this? I dont htink anyone cares how pretty the rain looks or how bright ground effects are..

Disabling particles will literally disable all spells being shot out, such as a goatmans spark. Pretty dumb having them disabled tbh
Screen SHAKE LUL
"
fortyb4five wrote:

You dont think anyone cares how pretty the rain looks and how bright ground effects are ? are you serious ?
Now graphism in video game its what ppl look in first....
Good graphism is the most important thing for most of new gamer.
I have no idea if my low FPS is caused by CPU or graphics card, so i'll just wait and see if i improve from this patch.

I always laugh when people diss perfectly good FPS values, such as in this video (we aren't very happy with 30 FPS...) heck, if i could only have that many.
Vincent hype! (Yet I'm sure all members of the team doing a damn good job)
Looks very nice, can't wait to try it.
Aslo it's always interesting to see how the game improving and progressing, pls give us more stuff like this.
Ah, and thanks for the russian subtitles, appreciate this :D
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Oh god, I need this right now!
Recently upgraded to GTX1070, can run Doom on Ultra with 150+FPS, yet PoE is still dropping to 30 or below on large packs and floor effects.

Good job guys.
haha even dev play ranged instead of melee
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Ragdoll physics in future updates pls
Last edited by ballistix on Jul 26, 2016, 4:30:03 AM
Hey. Good work, is there coming or are you guys planning 64bit version? i think it fix more performance issues than this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info