Embracing Garenas?

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Can we get rid of the footprints with the logo for LEETSUPERQUALITYPREMIUM Razer gaming mice while we're at it?

if it means killing that ... thing. ill happily burn my footprints
I'm not looking forward to this too much. Based on the few times I've seen bots in PoE, it doesn't look like GGG does much for them. And if it's common practice there, it will screw up more than just Standard league.

This weekend, there was a player that spammed ?HIDEOUT for literally 10 minutes. Clearly the bot was spamming the command but his keyboard had changed language so it wasn't working anymore. I reported him for spam a few times and for botting. I can't be the only one who reported him (although it took a ridiculous amount of time so maybe no one reports bots in PoE). Saw him again the next day, nothing was done to his account it seems.
Now this will get interesting.
"
"
RandallPOE wrote:
It's only standard

Which people actually play.

It's still only standard.
"
vio wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
Chaos156 wrote:
And what about this abomination?

Kill it with fire!

nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure it's dead!

That's terrible lol
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
"
RandallPOE wrote:
It's only standard

Which people actually play.

It's still only standard.

Standard players funds a good part of the game.

I play leagues mostly but still cares quite a lot about my standard stuff and their values. I am not excited to see a botting community and the wealth they generated merging onto our much cleaner server.
Last edited by Krayken on Jul 25, 2016, 6:23:12 PM
Hi GGG, you guys probably should provide additional explanations accounting for the reason why it is justified to migrate the Garena items to global realm, which is clearly against what GGG has committed before.
"
Krayken wrote:
much cleaner server.

"
Krayken wrote:

I play leagues mostly but still cares quite a lot about my standard stuff and their values. I am not excited to see a botting community and the wealth they generated merging onto our much cleaner server.

Just another temp league elitist, so I'd just move on from the conversation. Some weird xenophobic shit from people who think it's "only standard" tbh. The game is funded through all the players.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
"
Krayken wrote:

Just another temp league elitist, so I'd just move on from the conversation. Some weird xenophobic shit from people who think it's "only standard" tbh. The game is funded through all the players.
The most baffling thing is how they say that but its a huge chunk of the population.

Last time they gave numbers in Warbands/Tempest i think it was 50/24/24 they said there was like less than 2% in perm HC or something.

Many standard players are only playing new leagues to actually get content, not because they like new leagues, soo any newer ratios are heavily skewed.

If 50% of GGG funds magically disappeared the servers and game would be done in like, less than a year probably. Soo i guess if people want a dead game that halts development and the ability to play it, then yeah, "its only standard".
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jul 25, 2016, 8:31:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info