Embracing Garenas?

If these accounts and their items fully merge into standard and HC I would be more than upset and disappointed.
Last edited by AridZephyr on Jul 25, 2016, 1:52:11 PM
It's only standard
"
RandallPOE wrote:
It's only standard

Which people actually play.

Call me crazy, but I think pissing off ha significant portion of your player base is a poor business decision, whether or not there is a subset of elitists who only play temp league.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Chaos156 wrote:
And what about this abomination?

this is all that matters

they must be destroyed
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:07:07 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

What effect will it have on standard though? It's not easy to affect a market that has already been saturated with so many items from so many people, especially when you compare the size of the playerbases.

Most likely that exalt price will go up significantly.
And everything below exalt will drop in value.

From what my friend in China told me the bots they use on China garena server (i am assuming this is the same that's used on Russian server) they automatically farm stuff over and over none stop and will pick up any rare, and the bot will vendor anything that wasnt set to be kept.

Bots also knows to stash items meets your criteria as well as all valuable currency.
And because the bots sells most of the rares, alts and alchemy orbs will be mass produced. This is why on Russian servers botters was buying exalts at 1000 alch per.

What we really need to worry about is these people who botted on russian servers will now be botting on ours. And they will surely affect any new leagues as well. As currencies are far more valuable in leagues than in standard, botters will most likely convert w/e they botted to exalts before entering standard again.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jul 25, 2016, 2:22:42 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:07:23 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
"
RandallPOE wrote:
It's only standard

Which people actually play.

Call me crazy, but I think pissing off ha significant portion of your player base is a poor business decision, whether or not there is a subset of elitists who only play temp league.

What effect will it have on standard though? It's not easy to affect a market that has already been saturated with so many items from so many people, especially when you compare the size of the playerbases.

I think you are underestimating of what could happen with such a merge.

Technically no item can be duped EXCEPT for stackable ones which I fear don't have a unique ID. At any rate GGG has always taken a strong stance against such practices. But I doubt a similar policy was upheld back at Garena. So the risk of pouring a ton of mirrors, divines and exalted into permanent leagues is very real.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

Most likely that exalt price will go up significantly.
And everything below exalt will drop in value.

Do we know when the merge will actually happen or did it happen already? I'll keep my eye on currency exchanges a bit.

I dont know when... I dont know anyone playing Russian Garena and Chinese Garena is doing well I dont see them shutting down anytime soon.

The problem with any none US/EU PoE servers are they are usually plagued by bots.
GGG does pretty good job banning off botters here but they have no control on Garena servers.
And Garena servers are very lax on RMT as well. As people often trade ingame items for Garena coins to fund their other Garena games. And botting over there is pretty much considered normal game play in many of the f2p games.

No one gave a shit about garena's rampant botters because they dont affect us. Migrating those people here is really a bad news.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Sounds fairly accurate Pewzor. Maybe I'll do some research later to figure what the high level crafting situation is over there, but iirc they were able to generate their own Glyph Mark (and probably others) rather quickly.

Some time ago an RU player made an account to ask me some questions in the end of 2.0, and I think shortly after the bow was produced. On mobile now, let me try to find it later.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info