Embracing Garenas?

"
Kellog wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Glad I don't trade/MP. Wont feel like I'm cheating. I sincerely hope that GGG doesn't plan on altering their development of the game to "challenge" these players.

"These Players" have been here all along...

No. They were welcome to play under our rules on our servers. But they weren't allowed to play with an altered rule set and then port their characters over... until now.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Glad I don't trade/MP. Wont feel like I'm cheating. I sincerely hope that GGG doesn't plan on altering their development of the game to "challenge" these players.

"These Players" have been here all along...

No. They were welcome to play under our rules on our servers. But they weren't allowed to play with an altered rule set and then port their characters over... until now.

Outsiders coming to EU and people are talking about how they should not alter our rules hmmmm ...deja vu...
Lmao. On State of Exile, didn't the guy playing on Garena say that the ratios were super fucked up there? Like over 1K Alchemy for 1 Exalt due to botting.

I don't know much about the state of Et/Mirror there. But we are welcoming this? GGG is allowing this?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
Chaos156 wrote:
And what about this abomination?

Kill it with fire!

nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure it's dead!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Lmao. On State of Exile, didn't the guy playing on Garena say that the ratios were super fucked up there? Like over 1K Alchemy for 1 Exalt due to botting.

I don't know much about the state of Et/Mirror there. But we are welcoming this? GGG is allowing this?

Standard will be SOOO fucked up after milions of botted orbs enter the economy, not talking about all the fake currency from low profile admins.

RMTers will be so happy - exalts so cheap.

Inflation going mad.

Market closes up for long time because noone will be sure what anything is really worth.

Russians flooding here will not respect ToS at all, new accounts are free and DOLAR to RUBEL ratio is so nice its worth it to bot the fuck out of main servers - new language option will be available.

@someone_higher

That Rapefugees adnote was so SPOT ON xD
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
actually cheap exalts is an rmt nightmare.

it would be the equivalent of if the dollar droped 50% in value .. or a more topical comparison.

if the British pound took a nose dive.

having the economy flooded with cheap curreny means that it takes less effort to get said currency and therefore there is less of an incentive to buy currency from rmt.

no, make no mistake having a market flooded with anything is bad for everyone and that includes the dirty dirty cheaters.

its all about faith. and if no one has faith in a currency then it doesn’t matter how much of it you have .. no one will use it.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 25, 2016, 12:01:22 PM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"

Standard will be SOOO fucked up after milions of botted orbs enter the economy, not talking about all the fake currency from low profile admins.

RMTers will be so happy - exalts so cheap.

Inflation going mad.

Market closes up for long time because noone will be sure what anything is really worth.

Russians flooding here will not respect ToS at all, new accounts are free and DOLAR to RUBEL ratio is so nice its worth it to bot the fuck out of main servers - new language option will be available.

@someone_higher

That Rapefugees adnote was so SPOT ON xD

So basically if the 2.4 end game thing was just hype and fails to deliver (not that the above is okay by any means), it might be time to look for a different game.

That's unfortunate.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Its unacceptable to migrate russian server that played on different rules into our servers.
The only choice that GGG have and not mess up is to create seperate standard and hc servers for ex-garena characters.
This is one of the first times in REALLY miss an official statement from GGG regarding "the state of Garena" and if anything will be "changed" with the merge.

If not, I think the merge will raise the biggest havoc ever seen by Standard Players.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:06:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info