Embracing Garenas?

I found interesting comments
-

As a russian player who always said Garena is cancer and played euro servers anyway I am glad that Garena finally shuts down and non-english speaking players can get a translation while playing on euro servers now.
What I am vary of though is flood of fake mirrors and eternals to standard of EU PoE. You need to undertand that Garena has a history of admins faking items for players for a bit of money and it's a safe bet that prior to this merge some enterpreneuring admin will create a couple of accs for themselves with a bit of a bank to transfer into EU (and probably sell by RMT).
I understand microtransactions and maybe character levels, but full item merge might not be the brightest idea.

the garnea servers had insane events, that where not voided..
will all these items simply get migrated aswell?
Last edited by GodKas on Jul 25, 2016, 7:17:51 AM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2016, 8:44:40 AM
"
GodKas wrote:
I found interesting comments
-

As a russian player who always said Garena is cancer and played euro servers anyway I am glad that Garena finally shuts down and non-english speaking players can get a translation while playing on euro servers now.
What I am vary of though is flood of fake mirrors and eternals to standard of EU PoE. You need to undertand that Garena has a history of admins faking items for players for a bit of money and it's a safe bet that prior to this merge some enterpreneuring admin will create a couple of accs for themselves with a bit of a bank to transfer into EU (and probably sell by RMT).
I understand microtransactions and maybe character levels, but full item merge might not be the brightest idea.

the garnea servers had insane events, that where not voided..
will all these items simply get migrated aswell?

And what about those supporter packs that people on the GGG realms couldn't buy any more but garena server accounts could.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
And what about this abomination?

On the plus side, since RU is as bad as the asian market for hacking/botting and other cheats i'd expect a lot more posts about people being banned "falsely"...which are always amusing
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
On the plus side, since RU is as bad as the asian market for hacking/botting and other cheats i'd expect a lot more posts about people being banned "falsely"...which are always amusing

You've gotta get those for try, for sees in there somehow
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

The garena players openly bot and stream it on Twitch all the time.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Glad I don't trade/MP. Wont feel like I'm cheating. I sincerely hope that GGG doesn't plan on altering their development of the game to "challenge" these players.
"
Chaos156 wrote:
And what about this abomination?

Kill it with fire!
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Lol fake mirrors and eternals comin

Glad I don't trade/MP. Wont feel like I'm cheating. I sincerely hope that GGG doesn't plan on altering their development of the game to "challenge" these players.

"These Players" have been here all along...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info