I had 7k eHP and got one shot in T1 map - Taking a break from this game

"
silumit wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Thats all? 3k life and 75% resits is 12K elemental EHP.
ehm, the game is already balanced around you having 75 ele res, so 3k life and 75 ele res = 3k EHP. Not 12k.

It doesn't matter. That is still 12k ehp against elemental damage.
Characters are hidden, just as expected, now I can not inspect that tabula rasa, 1 offensive curse and 2 offensive aura with 80% maxlife on the tree.
anything over 1k iHP is overkill. (iHP sounds so much cooler the eHP)

I use a plastic spoons to fight.. like a man !

BTW:

Go buy some supporter packs. GGG..... I mean you, will feel better
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jul 25, 2016, 5:45:09 AM
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
ehm, the game is already balanced around you having 75 ele res, so 3k life and 75 ele res = 3k EHP. Not 12k.

It doesn't matter. That is still 12k ehp against elemental damage.
okay, okay
I see you know better
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

And herein lies one of my biggest gripes with this game: 75% Resists is effectively zero. Really, if we're going to be forced to treat capped resists as the baseline requirement to function at all, it would be more realistic to just represent everything as negatives and make the default cap 0.

Yet another bit of artificial, stat-based difficulty that makes this game a poorly balanced mess.
This is a buff™
With 11k hp or es you should survive one hit kill from whatever source except blast based on hp from exploding corpse - for example double boss in Spring map. Otherwise 9k is quite fair minimum with dps around 35k to 40k - with such numbers you can be surprised by exploding mobs and reflect shouldnt be problem. Max I survived from kamikaze was 10.2k dmg.

Everything below 9k is rather squishy especially if you want to level up.

Last edited by Rexeos on Jul 25, 2016, 9:03:40 AM
"
"
silumit wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

And herein lies one of my biggest gripes with this game: 75% Resists is effectively zero. Really, if we're going to be forced to treat capped resists as the baseline requirement to function at all, it would be more realistic to just represent everything as negatives and make the default cap 0.

Yet another bit of artificial, stat-based difficulty that makes this game a poorly balanced mess.

Stealth buff to Veil of the Night! :)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
live long and prosper
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jul 25, 2016, 5:39:20 PM
One dagger and im die
"
Rexeos wrote:
With 11k hp or es you should survive one hit kill from whatever source except blast based on hp from exploding corpse - for example double boss in Spring map. Otherwise 9k is quite fair minimum with dps around 35k to 40k - with such numbers you can be surprised by exploding mobs and reflect shouldnt be problem. Max I survived from kamikaze was 10.2k dmg.

Everything below 9k is rather squishy especially if you want to level up.

Unless you stack flat reductions: saffell's, lightning coil, arctic armour, endurance charges, fortify, purity of lightning, iron reflexes + grace aura. This feels anything but squishy even at 5,5 k :)

9 or even 10k without some damage avoidance/mitigation actually feels squishy as fuck in some situations. I've seen 9k disappear in a second to a hasted blue pack in a vulnerability cortyard. I also remember playing a 12k hp build in Perandus league and some perandus packs were still hitting like trucks. Didn't kill me but made my hp drop alarmingly fast, 1100 hp/sec regen and ~2000 hp/sec leech notwithstanding.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 26, 2016, 5:57:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info