Looking for most faceroll build

Don't really care what class it is, just want something that can do most map mods, doesn't die often and is enjoyable to play. I have 21 ex 200c ATM and if I sell off some other stuff I can get up to like 60-70ex. Would prefer not to make a discharge/CoC because my computer isn't that great.
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2016, 1:41:22 AM
"
boby00001 wrote:
Don't really care what class it is, just want something that can do most map mods, doesn't die often and is enjoyable to play. I have 21 ex 200c ATM and if I sell off some other stuff I can get up to like 60-70ex. Would prefer not to make a discharge/CoC because my computer isn't that great.

Yet another example of someone who gets loot and doesn't know what to do with it, and they want something else that is broken.

Yet here I am, lacking only the loot to break the game.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
boby00001 wrote:

Yet another example of someone who gets loot and doesn't know what to do with it, and they want something else that is broken.

I've farmed my ass off this league, and believe it or not I've been unlucky with drops.
"
boby00001 wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
"
boby00001 wrote:

I've farmed my ass off this league, and believe it or not I've been unlucky with drops.

No, you've been lucky. I've probably had the equivalent of around 4-6 exalts to myself, prior to a friend giving me some, which I don't count as it was gifted.

You have more than ten times what I have. That's not bad luck.
So you're telling I've been lucky with getting 1 exalt drop and 90% of my wealth being from picking up 6 sockets and random currency? I might have 10 times your currency but I probably also have 10 times the time played.
Bud you're not going to get shit for answers here other than jealous folks berating you for no reason. I would just go read each class's forum and decide which of the builds you want to dump your currency in to.
Last edited by c0d0r12 on Jul 24, 2016, 12:40:37 PM
"
boby00001 wrote:
So you're telling I've been lucky with getting 1 exalt drop and 90% of my wealth being from picking up 6 sockets and random currency? I might have 10 times your currency but I probably also have 10 times the time played.

"
c0d0r12 wrote:
Bud you're not going to get shit for answers here other than jealous folks berating you for no reason. I would just go read each class's forum and decide which of the builds you want to dump your currency in to.

I suggest you read what he claimed.

If he truly put forth ten times as much time into this game as I have, as he claims, without actually knowing the truth, then he should know more builds than I do.

But the fact is that he is just luckier than myself. If I had 100 ex I'd break the game with at least five builds. He can't think of even one. I wonder who truly has more time put into this game.

The reason is that he has money and expects people to give him something.
ubercarry - 4 days 18 hours 37 min
finklewink - 4 days 12 hours 28 min
notchyocheese - 3 days 15 hours 41 min
winklefink - 4 days 5 hours 15 min

So I have a total of over 400 hours this season. I mean I guess you might have more hours then me... I just play solo and don't watch streams or videos of builds so I'm not to sure what's meta atm. This is also the first time playing since open beta so it's been a really long time since I've actually played this game and alot has changed, you might have a better grasp of this game if you've played since last season.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
boby00001 wrote:

"
c0d0r12 wrote:

I suggest you read what he claimed.

If he truly put forth ten times as much time into this game as I have, as he claims, without actually knowing the truth, then he should know more builds than I do.

But the fact is that he is just luckier than myself. If I had 100 ex I'd break the game with at least five builds. He can't think of even one. I wonder who truly has more time put into this game.

The reason is that he has money and expects people to give him something.

You're actually trying to break down and dissect what someone said about your playing tenure
ridiculous!

You have contributed absolutely ZERO to this thread.

Congrats, you have won the goober of the day award.
Last edited by c0d0r12 on Jul 24, 2016, 2:08:29 PM
"
boby00001 wrote:
ubercarry - 4 days 18 hours 37 min
finklewink - 4 days 12 hours 28 min
notchyocheese - 3 days 15 hours 41 min
winklefink - 4 days 5 hours 15 min

So I have a total of over 400 hours this season. I mean I guess you might have more hours then me... I just play solo and don't watch streams or videos of builds so I'm not to sure what's meta atm. This is also the first time playing since open beta so it's been a really long time since I've actually played this game and alot has changed, you might have a better grasp of this game if you've played since last season.

No, you have played much more than me. Especially when it comes to maps, as I've just now gotten a single build that can reliably map without dying.

My issue was that I've never gotten enough currency or items to get a build working before GGG death-nerfed it. My first one was max block acrobatics, but before that could get to mapping GGG nerfed block and dodge. My next one involved shotgunning and Cybil's Paw with Incinerate, but shotgunning was nerfed before I could get to mapping.

Every single build I tried to get up and running was either directly or indirectly murdered by GGG before I could really get it up and running.

So most of my time was spent grinding up new characters or trying to "farm" for regrets to respec a wasted talent tree.

You have more time, but that time was also spent saving up in currency and/or items. Mine was spent trying to get shit working, which meant every penny was being used.

Spoiler
...and it's only cause I happened to still have a Romira's Banquet and found a Mjolner for a few chaos, even though they are selling for about 10-12 chaos now.

Yay, laggy builds ftw.

"
c0d0r12 wrote:
You're actually trying to break down and dissect what someone said about your playing tenure
ridiculous!

You have contributed absolutely ZERO to this thread.

Congrats, you have won the goober of the day award.

Congrats on missing the point.

The point is that the OP is jumping to and fro with information. At first it seems like just every other rich player that has been playing since either recently (and got super lucky) or since a long time ago but hasn't played often, but has played a lot. He just mentioned he put in some four hundred hours since open beta, only in the recent season.

It's how you go about it. If someone came to these forums and said "hey, I'm new but I've got a bunch of stuff, someone tell me what I can do", I would've spent four hours making an entire list of things he could do and my personal opinion on each, like what it would cost, how to get it working, etc.

But he came in here just saying he has a bunch of stuff many poor players want, but work our asses off trying to get. Yet here he is, with it, asking how to get more by having another build told to him. Only after all of this drama does he mention he had a long offline time.

I wonder who truly contributed zero until they finally mentioned something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info