LAB - Give us hope or give us closure GGG

"
NeroNoah wrote:
Sexcalibure, Regulator, and all the frequent posters about the Labyrinth doomed any possibility of reform a lot of time ago. You don't become annoying without any consequences. GGG knows better than saying yes to such mistreatment.

If GGG makes a decision on game design on such a fundamental level based on the emotional reaction of a little kid to random forum activity, then more reason to quit asap.

In any case, at this point we are not even discussing about motives or reasons, I won't keep playing the game if GGG does not makes something happen that allows me to play "Path of Exile - ASCENDANCY" instead of "Path of Exile - Labshiet.

It's not about if we are a minority or not, it's about if the game would be better or not (which in the end is pretty subjective), and in particular it's not about the opinion of the players that have a point of view opposed to mine respect the Lab.

If GGG closes the matter without making anything that changes the way the game feels to me at this point, then by the next Announcement or relative considerable patch, I will quit the game. Well, I will uninstall the game to be precise since I haven't played for a long time this league.

So at this point, this thread is the more reasonable one in fact.

If you are tired of reading threads against the Lab, I'm even more tired of the way GGG has elected to go about this issue, and the interaction in general "with the """community"""" from long time now.

They have the right to do what they want with the game design, I have the right to demand certain level of conduct from the companies I support, or to stop supporting them for any reason whatsoever at any point.

So GGG can play the PR / Marketing game by ignoring this problem and betting that in time most of the players would adapt instead of quit the game, not risking players leaving because of a direct response in either way. Maybe it's the smart move. Maybe PoE declines till the bitter end.

I have the right to demand a response or change in the near future.

They have no obligation to satisfy said demand.

I'm just one client, they are just a company.

Welcome to the free market.
I think it's incredibly important that people start realizing that GGG is not your friend, GGG is a company. The whole friend thing died a long time ago, honestly.

* Disclaimer: I am indifferent to Lab, I'm saying this with respect to general decisions made. From my observation, no matter how stupid a decision is, no matter how many people are against it, GGG will continue to give us back very little and continue ignoring the masses.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 30, 2016, 8:08:49 PM
"
SesdfgfM wrote:
If GGG closes the matter without making anything that changes the way the game feels to me at this point, then by the next Announcement or relative considerable patch, I will quit the game. Well, I will uninstall the game to be precise since I haven't played for a long time this league...
Is this an alt account or did you really start playing today?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 30, 2016, 8:23:18 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
SesdfgfM wrote:
If GGG closes the matter without making anything that changes the way the game feels to me at this point, then by the next Announcement or relative considerable patch, I will quit the game. Well, I will uninstall the game to be precise since I haven't played for a long time this league...

Alt account obviously.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Well I'm tired of reading all the QQ about lab & ascendancy points, so here's my 2 cents..

People who hate doing lab - don't do it! Most builds can do just fine without them. They didn't exist till a few months back, and not having them is not the end of the world.

And if its just the points you're after then come back later when you're overlevelled and do them, or get a carry.

But I think most of the QQ is because people want to farm the uber lab with full keys all day but also want it to be super easy.

The whole point of the lab & the theme of the ascendancy expansion - risk vs reward, complete hard trials to get the ultimate power, only the deserving shall go through, etc etc is completely pointless if they remove ascendancy points from the lab.

Personally, I can say that the lab on normal/cruel/merciles isn't hard at all. I run them solo on all my chars, be they tanky or squishy or life based or es based. Uber lab needs a bit of an effort for some builds, and rightly so, given how unnecessary the last 2 points are for many builds.

Moral of the story:
Spoiler
Don't complain about OPTIONAL CONTENT on the forums all day.

You are totally clueless if u think we care about farming loot in lab all day and that lab is optional content. Yah the most powerful 8 points of ascendancy is optional content. That is like calling the content of cube and slotting gems into socketed armor in D3 optional because technically u dont have to do it. Come on man really...
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Last edited by Prebornfetus on Jul 30, 2016, 8:41:44 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
SesdfgfM wrote:

Always on point with relevant necessary insight,

that's why I try my best to get as much player interaction as I can in this community.

Have a nice life.
"
SesdfgfM wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
SesdfgfM wrote:

that's why I try my best to get as much player interaction as I can in this community.

Have a nice life.

ROFL

mark usually has good insight. That comment was, what memers call it, "xD"
"
SesdfgfM wrote:
If you are tired of reading threads against the Lab, I'm even more tired of the way GGG has elected to go about this issue, and the interaction in general "with the """community"""" from long time now.

No, I don't give a fuck about this threads. I used to post a lot on them, but there is not really new info, a lot is nonsense, and most of the threads have the same people anyway.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
SesdfgfM wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
SesdfgfM wrote:

Have a nice life.
I just want to know who I'm really talking to. It doesn't add anything to the conversation if we repeat things we've already said to each other. For all I know, you are a "lab lover" on an alt account to post "lab hater" things just to troll people.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
SesdfgfM wrote:

Have a nice life.
I just want to know who I'm really talking to. It doesn't add anything to the conversation if we repeat things we've already said to each other. For all I know, you are a "lab lover" on an alt account to post "lab hater" things just to troll people.

I think his point was that you could have phrased it better.

If he makes a post like that, it's obvious he didn't start playing today.

My guess is that it is actually someone who actually dislikes the lab, and dislikes GGG's current direction with the game. The irony being that an alt was likely created to stay on point of discussion and deter focus on usernames or support titles, etc, and you kind of went ahead and asked him something pretty rhetorical (whether you post was meant to troll or not). Just my thoughts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info