Why have you never supported the game? Or refuse to now?

"
Varkorium wrote:
Hi LOOZING. I am going to buy some points on your behalf, so that you can sleep easy knowing that your post has directly supported GGG and Path of Exile :)
Doesn't matter to me. It ain't MY money.
Have fun with your next game... and [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 24, 2016, 2:24:12 AM
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
2)False. I've never traded. I've gotten through the game... many times. I'm not even that good of a player.
I could make it too. With a hundred deaths. I don't like the game that much.

He played hardcore until this season when the performance drops hit.

You play the game for free, which I am happy to be one of the ones who allow you to do so, but then create a thread which is a stupidly veiled attempt to get people not to contribute.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 24, 2016, 2:25:03 AM
"
LOOZING wrote:

2. Trade. Ridiculous that finding good enough gear to get through the game is impossible without trade.

Come on now. I haven't traded at all on my first hardcore character ever and I hit 87 recently. Lots of people don't need to trade to reach mid-high maps.
Hey OP! You're welcome :)

We're glad to help provide a free-to-play experience for you and others like you.

Also, don't worry - just because you're not financially supporting the game, that doesn't make your feedback any less valuable or worthwhile. [Removed by Support]

We hope you keep enjoying the game!
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 24, 2016, 2:27:03 AM
There are dozens of builds that can beat Merci without any trading and without even going through the lab. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 24, 2016, 2:27:21 AM
Change the question to "Why are you playing a game if you don't think it's good enough to give a minimum of support?"
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
[Removed by Support]

Well, if you die 100 times until finishing merc you do something definitly wrong.

Ripped two chars this PHC league, 1 at lv54 played drunk vs. Kaom, 1 with lv85 hardly underestimated a Deadly Rivalry Exile. Both deaths where avoidable.

Look at my "builder" this season, lv84 Chieftain with crappy EQ, mostly selffound and doing fine.

[Removed by Support]

€: Omg, Support strikes back ^^

Just stop posting, you just wanna pull some attention here.
Better, Melissa? xD
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Rachel on Jul 24, 2016, 2:29:29 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
2)False. I've never traded. I've gotten through the game... many times. I'm not even that good of a player.

Trading and GGG financial support are two different things. I don't trade either but near the end of Perandus league Cadiro offered me a Voltaxic Rift so I had to buy some coin to get it. My first and only trade to date. My kiwi pet Bob can attest to that.

You don't need to be an elite or skilled min/max builder to do well. All you need is the forfeiture of your real life to become a PoE zombie and grind 12 hours every day. Grinding PoE and sitting for hours and hours is not good for your health,
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
LOOZING wrote:
2. Trade. Ridiculous that finding good enough gear to get through the game is impossible without trade.

One guy has beaten the main game (normal, cruel, merciless), killed izaro and malachai in merciless deathless with only white items. WHITE. The few times he died was to corrupting blood(line) or major lag. I guess this argument is invalid now.

Edit: He died a total of 8 times I think. Hell, malachai alone killed me more often.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Jul 23, 2016, 9:44:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info