Why have you never supported the game? Or refuse to now?

Me? 1. Mods are petty pubescent minded ______. This post will be deleted or moved very quickly. I refuse to support
2. Trade. Ridiculous that finding good enough gear to get through the game is impossible without trade.
3. Direction. Lab and thus ascendancy. Stupid cards(money grab).
4. Stuttering. Doesn't affect me much but when it does it is unplayable.
5. GGG completely caters to the big supporters.
6. Multitude of other smaller issues I won't bother listing.

I do enjoy the game. Constantly trying different builds till I hit the trade wall. But they'll never get a dime from me. Mostly due to 1 and 2.
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 24, 2016, 2:51:50 AM
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2016, 2:51:55 AM
[Removed by Support]

That's pretty much the only reason. You can make up as many other reasons as you like about why the game doesn't deserve your support. But at the end of the day, you keep playing it, so those issues are obviously not that bad for you.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 24, 2016, 2:22:40 AM
Hi LOOZING. I am going to buy some points on your behalf, so that you can sleep easy knowing that your post has directly supported GGG and Path of Exile :)
I'd throw money at them again if I new it would all go towards them developing a new game on a modern engine.
"
[Removed by Support]

That's pretty much the only reason. You can make up as many other reasons as you like about why the game doesn't deserve your support. But at the end of the day, you keep playing it, so those issues are obviously not that bad for you.

True, [Removed by Support] If he never has bought even 1 stash tab 6 pack bundle on a sale then he is definitely not a serious player. No one into playing PoE can live with only 4 stash tabs in total.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 24, 2016, 2:23:24 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
1) Because you are a cheap ass.

True, the OP is a cheap ass. If he never has bought even 1 stash tab 6 pack bundle on a sale then he is definitely not a serious player. No one into playing PoE can live with only 4 stash tabs in total.

I only have 4 stash tabs and I have been doing well so far :D
2)False. I've never traded. I've gotten through the game... many times. I'm not even that good of a player.
"
Arrowneous wrote:

No one into playing PoE can live with only 4 stash tabs in total.
LMAO! You should have seen the uniques and jewels I just sold to vendor.
GGG's obsession with designing all content so that only 0.01% of the player base can fully enjoy it made me rethink buying anymore supporter packs. Logically speaking, since I'm not one of the 0.01%, then I don't benefit from supporting the game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
2)False. I've never traded. I've gotten through the game... many times. I'm not even that good of a player.
I could make it too. With a hundred deaths. I don't like the game that much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info