Will the 'Ichimonji' sword ever mature into looking like an actual Katana or a Tachi? (preferably)

I am trying out a dual-wield sword build, I bought many Skin Transfer consumables from the Micro Shop, and then when I started buying every one-handed sword I never seen the Art to before, I came across the Ichimonji Katana (or is it a Tachi?), only to find it looks nothing like a Katana or a Tachi (visually or length-wise), not even in its most basic form without any Art for it.

For once, I would really like to see a legit, good looking Katana (at 60cm irl) or Tachi preferrably (at 75 cm irl) in PoE.

So why the length of a Tachi and not the length of a Katana? Simple. One-handed swords in PoE are almost at puny dagger's length, and it would be nice to see a one-handed sword skin that stands out and looks like it will actually do something to the enemy.

More about the length of a Tachi and why wielding one (or two) still makes sense and is possible despite generally being used as a cavalry sword:

"The length of a Tachi blade is around 30.70 inches (about 75cm). Because of its length, the Tachi was a cavalry sword and was mainly worn by horsemen. The strongly curved blade also made it easy to make slicing blows. However, even if the Tachi is a very long sword, it is light enough to be handled with one hand."

Source: Details about the Tachi

Thank you for looking into this.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 23, 2016, 4:55:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2016, 4:41:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info