In this thread we admit our biases.

I am biased towards life regen.
I am strongly biased towards solo/self-found/HC ranged characters (especially archers---I was imprinted by the Diablo Rogue), whether or not they are the strongest, and I will never ever again play through the labyrinth just so I can get ascendancy points. I will quit this game first.
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
Lab is great. cite OP.

Legacy Items are great. I've been playing for over 3 years.

changes to the economy suck. i get the economy now and fear any change.

auction house is total crap. cite D3

whiners can fook off. cite life.

GGG is awesome and piss of if you disagree. cite my supporter packs.

I'm drunk. cite my post.
just remember, if you can supply valid logical arguments to back up your point, it's not a bias anymore.
Last edited by grepman on Jul 29, 2016, 9:59:37 PM
"
Xtorma wrote:
Vanilla over chocolate.

Every time. EVERY GODDAMN time I'm about to go to bed I read something food-related and I get hungry.
"
Jaille wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
Vanilla over chocolate.

Every time. EVERY GODDAMN time I'm about to go to bed I read something food-related and I get hungry.

Ah, biased against food posts it seems. :P

------
I am severely biased against Multistrike. It has been a major catalyst in Path of Exile becoming excessively fast-paced, which in my opinion hurt the game.
I am biased towards ranged characters. I just can't get into melee in a way that feels fun. I made a 9 EC EQ Juggy using voidheart and he is probably the tankiest char I've ever made, while still dealing decent damage, but I got to 82 with him and just can't play it for more than 5 minutes at a time. I basically just use him to do trials in maps because he has almost 0 chance of dying.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Jul 30, 2016, 7:14:03 AM
I'm bias towards crappy melee builds with the duelist. I dont even know why!
S L O W E R
I'm highly biased in favor of solo/self-found play - I played thousands of hours of diablo 1+2 self found and loved it.

Trading in poe is a double edged sword, the drop rates on build enabling things is so bad that I have to trade if I want to try a new build which is the reason I want to keep playing.
On the other hand, I absolutely despise 'path of chaos/regal recipe' and then using poetrade to buy the gear that I need to try a new build gated behind uniques I can't drop myself.

I am also biased against playing anything besides ranger/witch/scion because i don't enjoy male avatars in games and I dont like the male poe models, voice and/or animations.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
I'm biased towards weird builds. For example I always wanted to try out Doomfletch('s Prism) with Rearguard and The Bringer of Rain.
However I'm biased against the low droprates of build-enabling items. I mean, come on. Why does that fun, build enabling stuff have to drop so damn rarely? That just isn't fair! I bet EVERY wanted to toy around with Aegis Aurora/Skyforth/any of those goddamn rare labyrinth reward jewels at least once!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info