The Emperor was feeling extra generous today

"
Heh /gives you a cool smile

^~^ thankoo!

"
Welp, looks like your prophecy league character is set for life! I heard about this topic and totally didn't believe it at first. But because it's on the forums I know it's not RMT (or you'll get banned, lol), and because you have such terrible gear I trust you're not a malicious rich flipper who hacked a fake screenshot together!

So, genuinely, congratulations! Most people will not be so mathematically lucky in their entire lives.

(getting a fiancee isn't "luck", however great she is. You should at least pretend you earned her!)

But next league, when you're poor all over again, you're going to miss being blatantly overpowered :P

I'm still sticking with budget builds, I like them! At most me and my fiancee will each get a headhunters, she's also looking at some shadows and dust. We'll spend it wisely in standard! Thank you so much though, really nice to hear people being reasonable, we posted on the subreddit for PoE and got a barrel of angry people suggesting all sorts of things.

And yeah I guess the fiancee thing isn't all luck but it certainly was a lot of luck in making things work out anyhow! Even just in the sheer chance of meeting.

"
Prebornfetus wrote:
Video from 3 different angles or GTFO. Kidding. Enjoy the distraction.

Thanks!

"
Adenydd wrote:
Unbelievable! Congratulations to OP who won the jackpot in the Wraeclastian lottery! Enjoy your new found wealth, exile.

Thank you so much! It feels like winning the lottery! Now if I could only win some real life contests all would be nice!
from zero to hero, just like that.
If I would get 5 mirrors i would be scared to announce it on forum
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
IceDeal wrote:
You probably used all your remaining luck pool for the rest of your life.

And mine. I keep getting 5 augments :(

Congrats, don't spend it all at once ;)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
jackpot! gratulation, and thanks for sharing the story.
that monitor screenshot looked pretty convincing to me.

---

finding even one mirror would confuse me like hell, i could never afford the fees to copy something precious. the mirror probably would sit in the stash as a trophy forever.

5 mirrors? i would be afraid to login daily and see them gone somehow.

---

anyway, enjoy your whealth, i'm sure you make the right decisions to have the most fun out of it. in the end it's just ingame items.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
jackpot! gratulation, and thanks for sharing the story.
that monitor screenshot looked pretty convincing to me.

---

finding even one mirror would confuse me like hell, i could never afford the fees to copy something precious. the mirror probably would sit in the stash as a trophy forever.

5 mirrors? i would be afraid to login daily and see them gone somehow.

---

anyway, enjoy your whealth, i'm sure you make the right decisions to have the most fun out of it. in the end it's just ingame items.

Thanks so much! We're doing our best to make the right purchases, definitely opened up many avenues for us!

"
treffnix wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
You probably used all your remaining luck pool for the rest of your life.

And mine. I keep getting 5 augments :(

Congrats, don't spend it all at once ;)

Thanks! We're definitely holding on to them for standard and we'll probably only sell one once we get in there. We'll see where it goes!

"
kamil1210 wrote:
If I would get 5 mirrors i would be scared to announce it on forum

i was at first!

"
from zero to hero, just like that.

heh, dunno about hero...but still a massively game changing event for us!

I'm going to say I play on Standard and didn't know shadows and dust are rare

anyway, you have the luck I dream of having in this game
grats and hope you're just as lucky in the future with whatever else you may do
you lucky son of ... wraeclast :p

gg
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
GG!!!
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:
GG!!!

thanks!

"
Fruz wrote:
you lucky son of ... wraeclast :p

gg

^~^ thank you!

"
G7Ghost wrote:
I'm going to say I play on Standard and didn't know shadows and dust are rare

anyway, you have the luck I dream of having in this game
grats and hope you're just as lucky in the future with whatever else you may do

Oh I see that, well I guess our expenditures in standard will be a bit less than expected!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info