The Emperor was feeling extra generous today

Looks legit, gratz
GG
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Thank you kechop! Still overwhelmed by the experience and all we're getting is loads of people trashing us unfortunately. Oh well :\

Time to decide what to do with these! I think a headhunters is the top priority for me and my fiancee.

Congrats. I'm shocked too as the next blue moon isn't until January of 2018 so how the RNG came up with that is truly amazing. Some one somewhere wins the Powerball lottery eventually and you are the lucky Joe for this PoE near never drop. Those who trash you are just jealous and thinking "GD, I never ever got a great drop for my 1000s of hours of playing" (me too, I needed Perandus to sell me a few items of value).

What's the old quote... oh yes... "great {drop} kid... don't get cocky!"
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
The best I have ever received was 5 chances, and I was pretty happy with that hehe. Gratz.
"

http://imgur.com/a/IvWIP

Lots of flak flying around about it but hoping posting here will help validate it a bit! Still in shock right now about the whole thing!

W.T.F. Gratz T_T
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Thanks so much everyone, really nice to have at least some people on our side with this one! Really hoping GGG can somehow verify this so we can quell all of this hate that has been popping up!

dont link it! your account can be hacked now
my english sux.
"
dont link it! your account can be hacked now

I was actually worried about that for a bit, I'm logged in through steam and redid my passwords and all so hopefully it will all be ok!
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:00:07 PM
With this one exchange you've probably become wealthiest exile in the entire league lel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info