Another tiny rant from me, this time, more logical.

"
raxleberne wrote:
"
Second of all, Every unique can be useful

bahaha
90% of uniques in this game is pure shit and no semantics discussion will change this fact
GGG is very good at designing content and pretty horrible at balancing it
confirmed

how is this shit even in the game

if you are to make a piece that give a keystone, make sure the base and the keystone arent from the same spot on tree otherwise its not really exclusive...

plus at the same time they released
which is the same thing in a bottle.

this item is so shit that at first people thought the ES was local so it would save the item... NOPE, they made it global to make sure its useless

Nah not completely useless, its another shit unique that is meant to be a skin Xfer, but still doesnt make game better
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 23, 2016, 4:14:57 PM
"
Qiox wrote:
I have around 11 stash tabs of uniques. I see some value in almost all of them.

I have 4 dedicated tabs to Uniques, I clean them up once in a while and I Vaal duplicates (depending on ilvl ofc)

They have their place in the game.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
They have their place in the game.
Not one but whopping 12 places, and that's without taking hideouts in consideration.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info