Character Classes

They should add more character classes to this game. Like, crazy things. Some that other games wouldn't. I don't know, something that flies maybe? Haha.
Yeah give everyone flying mount which you can buy through their personal store... or not.
"
colorbeam wrote:
They should add more character classes to this game. Like, crazy things. Some that other games wouldn't. I don't know, something that flies maybe? Haha.

That's been done in an ARPG before, check out Darkspore. And while at the heart of Darkspore there was a fun, challenging co-op hack and slash (or extremely challenging if you actually solo through it) with some cool characters (and some not so cool), it was buggy as hell upon release and once you played through 18-4 there was really no end game content to make you want to come back afterwards. I'd still recommend it if you pick it up cheap, I image by now they've worked out a good chunk of the bugs.

And after playing the Beta for PoE, I can say the direction GGG is going with the character classes is just fine. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Dexterity/Intelligence class will be.
Last edited by RWTD_Burn on Jan 19, 2012, 7:48:40 PM
They all look interesting, although hybrid classes usualy tickles my fancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info