Dragon Spear MTX bug

At least Marauder and Duelist hold the Dragon Spear MTX wrong when applied to staves, and slightly wrong on axes and maces. It's currently the only available MTX for staves, so it should look correct at least on those.

(It looks silly on a sword, but that's because swords use a completely different animation.)

Hopefully this is as easy to fix as it looks like, as the weapon would just need to be moved to the left or right. (No additional animations needed, as the staff, axe and mace grips and attack animations fit the Dragon Spear just fine.)

Here's a picture of it on a staff (I wonder how did this even get released in its current state):
(The MTX should be moved quite a bit to the left)

And on an axe/mace:
(The MTX should be moved slightly to the right, but this is not a big issue)

I was close to messaging support to ask for the points back for this, but I'm hoping this gets fixed at latest when the next league is released. I do like the appearance of the Dragon Spear, if it would appear correctly on the character that is. In its current state it's wasted money.

(Edit: New pictures and a correction. Before I said it's also held wrong way around, but that's not the case.)
Last edited by Pobra on Jul 24, 2016, 4:06:20 AM
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2016, 8:42:11 PM
Edited the original post: Added new pictures, and changed and corrected the text.
"
Pobra wrote:
Edited the original post: Added new pictures, and changed and corrected the text.

I respect those who point things out like this in the community (thank you), because sadly, not enough players care and almost never say anything, hence, why there is no fix to issues like this as there are still weapons out there that have long been released with this very same issue regarding improper weapon wielding.

The weapon design team should really consider going through all weapons in the game and correct the way some of them are out of place in hand.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 24, 2016, 8:45:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info