It's rather unfortunate really

"
Arrowneous wrote:
That doesn't make any sense that the front man for GGG is also the one who makes decisions that cause millions to try PoE but few to stay (referring to all things starvation and extreme time grindy). I guess we all must wear metal gauntlets lest he bite our hands to the max. And yes, I listen to the State of Exile podcasts so I already knew who the guilty person is.

Good one... KRiNGle
Oh yea, I don't know who decides what, I just saw a joke and I took it =D
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Woah, looks like this is turning into a venting thread!

Nah guy just gets on his soapbox once in a while when faced with his shortcomings in this game. It's quite sad.

Just venting on endgame frustrations. I am hoping and praying to RNGesus that patch 2.4.0 in September is more substance than GGG hype. We all need an endgame reboot.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 22, 2016, 8:38:12 PM
I never participated in a race, but I hope that I can get at least 50 points to get that night's hold. It looks fun to toy around with.

PS: Does anyone know if the alt art tear of purity can turn into an alt art blood of corruption? Or will it be just a normal one?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Woah, looks like this is turning into a venting thread!

Nah guy just gets on his soapbox once in a while when faced with his shortcomings in this game. It's quite sad.

Just venting on endgame frustrations. I am hoping and praying to RNGesus that patch 2.4.0 in September is more substance than GGG hype. We all need an endgame reboot.

Mate, i wish it also, but lets face it as is - GGG will add new map tier (that will never drop to you or me or anyone normal player), add some kind of new "atziri" with much higher damage and more scripted fights (super boring and only 2-3 build would be effective), also add TONS of new useless trash uniques/cards and 1-2 good unique/cards that would be SUPER huge overpriced by a lot.

And thats it! Nothing else GGG could add. Just face it and remember.
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info