It's rather unfortunate really

The race season is about to start and I will be out of town for the next 5 days. That's going to put me behind a fair bit since I am not super amazing race guy and usually only earn about 8 points per race. I'll also be going on call the day after I get back so my race time may be limited if I get called in to work. Certainly fusterclucking my starting weeks.

Carry on, I just needed to vent.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2016, 4:00:20 PM
If you are in the .01% of top elites then you should PM Chris immediately and he will push the start date back a week to accommodate you. What's that... your not up there in the rarefied air of the top elites? Too bad. GGG loves to cater to them. Oh well, I guess you are in with the rest of us dumb schmucks who can't play 8 hours a day and trivialize PoE content.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 22, 2016, 8:34:42 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
If you are in the .01% of top elites then you should PM Chris immediately and he will push the start date back a week to accommodate you. What's that... your not up there in the rarefied air of the top elites? Too bad. GGG loves to cater to them. Oh well, I guess you are in with the rest of us dumb scmucks who can't play 8 hours a day and trivialize PoE content.

Woah, looks like this is turning into a venting thread!

PS: According to the trickle-down theory of PoE, us dumb schmucks actually benefit from the people who can trivialise the content, since it means we get cheaper end-game items! And also I have some race rewards from earlier seasons, so I also benefit from the top elites who want GGG to make cosmetic effects for those too.

tl;dr: Just sit back and enjoy the scraps that are handed to us. ;)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I ONCE STEPPED ON A THUMBTACK GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!

Ok, yep, feels better.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
If you are in the .01% of top elites then you should PM Chris immediately and he will push the start date back a week to accommodate you. What's that... your not up there in the rarefied air of the top elites? Too bad. GGG loves to cater to them. Oh well, I guess you are in with the rest of us dumb scmucks who can't play 8 hours a day and trivialize PoE content.

This
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Woah, looks like this is turning into a venting thread!

Nah guy just gets on his soapbox once in a while when faced with his shortcomings in this game. It's quite sad.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Such a pity everyone who isn't on the A list doesn't matter. Become a youtuber, it's the easiest way.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
davidnn5 wrote:

Ok, yep, feels better.

True. Also a guy named Cadiro Perandus showed up in Wraeclast earlier this year and eased my endgame playing pain very nicely. He must have been Santa Claus in disguise but whoever he is I sure love him. Whoever ran him out of Wraeclast I'd sure love to slow roast over a fire pit until dead for doing that. It's probably the same person who ordered the nerf to the higher tier map exp. This guy is super bad and all exiles should be on the lookout for him.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
davidnn5 wrote:

Ok, yep, feels better.

True. Also a guy named Cadiro Perandus showed up in Wraeclast earlier this year and eased my endgame playing pain very nicely. He must have been Santa Claus in disguise but whoever he is I sure love him. Whoever ran him out of Wraeclast I'd sure love to slow roast over a fire pit until dead for doing that. It's probably the same person who ordered the nerf to the higher tier map exp. This guy is super bad and all exiles should be on the lookout for him.
Uhh..I have bad news for you, the guy who ran him out is none other than Chris kRNGle himself.

(I tried to resist, but you have to admit that joke was too good to not post :D
That doesn't make any sense that the front man for GGG is also the one who makes decisions that cause millions to try PoE but few to stay (referring to all things starvation and extreme time grindy). I guess we all must wear metal gauntlets lest he bite our hands to the max. And yes, I listen to the State of Exile podcasts so I already knew who the guilty person is.

Good one... KRiNGle

Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 22, 2016, 8:16:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info