"
eebertay wrote:

- 5% have rage quit and uninstalled the game
- 99% of the rage quitters reinstalled the game 2 hours later

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
eebertay wrote:
Hi guys, i'm from the future and i just wanted to let you know 90% of the community loves act 5 and 10% are QQing over skill /build nerfs and new end game boss 1 shotting.

We've said this before, but it bears repeating: Please refrain from using time travel to warn players in the present of future boss difficulties. It really limits us from a design perspective when we have to balance the game around maintaining the integrity of the timeline.

Thank you in advance.

But what if they're from the future and lie about the content/statistics and by conforming to the falsely stated temporal integrity you actually warp space-time as we know it?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jul 24, 2016, 8:47:59 PM
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
We've said this before, but it bears repeating: Please refrain from using time travel to warn players in the present of future boss difficulties. It really limits us from a design perspective when we have to balance the game around maintaining the integrity of the timeline.

Thank you in advance.

Did you try turning it off and on again?
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
eebertay wrote:
Hi guys, i'm from the future and i just wanted to let you know 90% of the community loves act 5 and 10% are QQing over skill /build nerfs and new end game boss 1 shotting.

Thank you in advance.

You can't thank in "advance" of the future. Get it right Dan!
Hahaha, stay in the past.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I think i'm going to lose my keys.

Will i did going to am finding them?

I should have you know, that according to POE i am consistently 23ms in the future.
Can we buy Trump Supporter packs in the future??
"
Can we buy Trump Supporter packs in the future??

You'll most likely be shot if you don't.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Can you bring me Marty's Nike shoes and his hoverboard (just not a pink model)?

Cheers
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info