Duelist build check

Hey exiles

Please look at designed duelist build:
lv 80 tree
lv100 tree
Skill setup:
5/6L Cyclone + Faster Attacks/Poison + Melee Phys Damage + Hypothermia + Weapon Elemental Damage + (Fortify)
4L Riposte + Reckoning + Power Charge on Crit + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun
4L CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Vortex
4L Herald of Ice + Hatred + Herald of Thunder + Enlighten
3L Leap Slam/Whirling Blades + Fortify + Faster Attacks
3L Tempest Shield + Curse on Hit + Vulnerability

Notable uniques in my possesion:

Flasks:
I have no idea yet,probably I'll try to acquire Rumi's Concoction,Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate as I see peoples use them commonly.
I doubt if my budget below one exalt will be sufficient,though...

Planned working for defense:
Maxed,or around 60% block and spellblock chance should keep me safe.While blocking,Tempest Shield and counterattacks empowered by Hatred and Herald should at least chill,if not freeze,enemies.If something will break through it I'm going to have some armour to mitigate at least 30% of damage,and also I should have 3 endurance charges for Immortal Call.Triggered Vortex should create chilled ground,and if lucky freeze the aggressor.Gladiator ascendancy class should cause bleeding on enemies and thus give defensive bonus 6% reduced damage from bleeding enemies.Maiming them should cooperate with cold-based additional damage well too.
On top of that,solid 2% life leech for ALL damage dealt,and additional 0.2% for physical damage.Also 20% increased flasks recovery rate,as well as additional life from flasks.
All above combined should do the work.

Planned working for offense:
Cyclone due to fast number of attacks should apply bleed and poison well.Heralds and Hatred should add solid amount of cold damage able to chill and even freeze enemies thanks to Hypothermia gem and increased critical strike.
Due to high block chance my counterattacks should trigger very often,and these are also affected by offensive auras - so they should chill/freeze as well.High number of procs should result constant 3 power charges,whose should help in obtaining endurance ones due to higher damage dealt and thus easier stuns.
Blocking also triggers Tempest Shield which applies Vulnerability.Cursed enemies will receive not only stronger physical hits,but also greater bleed and poison effects.
I'm not sure about that,but I should be able to shock thanks to Herald of Thunder on critical strikes thus increasing damage output even more.If I'll see that works I'm going to get extra lightning damage on equipment to strengthen that effect.

What do you think about it mates?What could be improved?
Last edited by MasterBLB on Jul 21, 2016, 2:54:51 PM
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 4:48:45 PM
Your 6L cyclone setup is totally all over the place. Poison and WED? Hatred instead of Wrath or Anger, and then the two heralds that _aren't_ "of ash"? What weapon are you planning on using? This is important since you're an Attack build.
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 21, 2016, 4:34:11 PM
A sword,preferably rapier,physical-based.
And yeah,I've put that Poison at the very last moment I decided I'll use Vulnerability,as significant physical hits should have nice interaction with these.
Hatred because it is a percentage of my physical damage,not flat add-on like Wrath/Anger,and because cold damage should be another safety mean thanks to chilling/freezing.Hmph,looks like I've looked at wrong part of Herald of Thunder,it adds only 19–76 lightning damage...that probably won't be enough to cause shocks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info