How to get 23k ES?

I just met someone in the Arena and he had 23k ES with huge trap-fall dmg. Anyone knows the build or is that possible to have so huge eS?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 2:00:02 PM
Traps scales by themself (especially with physical spells and blashpemy/vulnerability) without much investment, he probably got really good ES gear and most of his passives invested in increased ES nods.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 21, 2016, 10:26:17 AM
My guess is 800+ ES chest, with 600ES shield, with most of tree ES nodes + jewels converting Life to ES. On top of that - shield nodes for increased defences from shield.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
My guess is 800+ ES chest, with 600ES shield, with most of tree ES nodes + jewels converting Life to ES. On top of that - shield nodes for increased defences from shield.

life to ES jewel is like pretty bad, though. At a certain point, why not invest in zealot's oath with high life regen? If he takes out 50% of his increased ES and instead goes for % regen, he could be as tanky as an RF character with the same DPS as he currently has.
Its quite an achivement to reach 23000 ES.
He is using traps or mines because they require almost no skillpoint investment and still do a ton of damage, so he can spend his skillpoints on ES.
But even so, with 23000 ES he must also have quite good ES gear.

Im guessing he uses good ES gear + this sword:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ephemeral_Edge

The sword doubles your ES and if you use traps or mines you can use this without any major drawbacks.

"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Its quite an achivement to reach 23000 ES.
He is using traps or mines because they require almost no skillpoint investment and still do a ton of damage, so he can spend his skillpoints on ES.
But even so, with 23000 ES he must also have quite good ES gear.

Im guessing he uses good ES gear + this sword:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ephemeral_Edge

The sword doubles your ES and if you use traps or mines you can use this without any major drawbacks.

"Doubles your ES"? It gives you a cute boost, but "50% increased" isn't even close to "100% more". 50% increased would, at 23k ES, be more like 10~15% more, not 100% more.
Vaal discipline...
"
Mateo_swe wrote:

The fact this sword is a lowbie that didn't get a fated version gives me hope for it. I think Chris said something about certain old uniques getting a rehaul and that it's unlikely they will also be fated, so, everything that wasn't fated is on 'maybe' list (including Veil of the Night).
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 21, 2016, 2:00:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info