Labyrinth for rework! Make POE great again!

It is time for real change. Not incompetence. Real change. Real change big league.

Say it with me folks. Radical Labyrinth Game Design.

It needs to stop, and it needs to stop now, otherwise we won't have a playerbase anymore.
Last edited by IMSilver on Jul 21, 2016, 2:31:09 AM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 10:53:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
IMSilver wrote:
It needs to stop, and it needs to stop now
I agree. Lab thread creation has to stop now, as we already have more than 200 of them.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
You guys are getting desperate. Learn the lab, it's not hard.
"
Xtorma wrote:

Lab learned on my high life regen guy. Mindlessly blow through it. Lab is so horrible and boring to play, it's not funny.
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

Lab learned on my high life regen guy. Mindlessly blow through it. Lab is so horrible and boring to play, it's not funny.

last time youve claimed that you no longer play. so which one of these two is a lie?
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

last time youve claimed that you no longer play. so which one of these two is a lie?

When you don't have a legitimate counter to someone's statement, insult their character instead! Call them a liar or something.

Works like a charm.

I approve of this post and tactic. It's very effective.
Wash your hands, Exile!
You know what also suck, the damn mykey travel card in Melbourne public transport. It's an absolute disaster who cost the state of Victoria millions of AUD. Everybody hates it but guess what it's not going anywhere soon.

So if the most horrible public transport traveling plan ,hated by millions of Melbournians, is not erased or reworked, I bet something as cool and interesting as the lab (no sarcasm there), disliked by some players and hated by 20 kids with way too much time, is here to stay as well.

Don't like the lab, don't play it.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 21, 2016, 8:01:26 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Don't like the lab, don't play it.

The only problem with that is that the lab rewards are just to good to be called optional.
I REALLY don' like the lab but yesterday I runned it four times just to get another 4:

And now let's take a look at the enchantments. They are just to good to not get them. Of course you can buy most of the items you want already enchanted from other players but they are often very expensive so it is usually better to run the lab yourself for a few times and sell the items if you don't get the enchant you want. But as I said in the beginning I REALLY don't like the lab, that's the reason why I still own more than 20

The number is growing every day because now that I have my enchants I just can't force myself to run the lab again (until I have another couple of "Unbearable Whispers V"). I dislike it so much I do not even run it while still having some
Unavailable

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 21, 2016, 8:22:49 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

I haven't played since half-way through Pend. league. Lab is simple, get a high life regen RF build, have quicksilver, turn off RF to cheese through traps and simply run through lava pits, turn on RF for DPS on Izz. Lab is a completely boring joke. No lies here.

P.S. I hear this league is a complete bore so don't feel bad I'm missing it. If only they had spent more dev time to make it interesting instead of all of that dev time spent on something else...
Last edited by Siochan on Jul 21, 2016, 12:59:49 PM
"
Xtorma wrote:

That's not really the point here.

For one, the lab is a vast divergence from PoE's original gameplay experience. You can't fault people for disliking it, because it's patently not what they signed up for when they started playing the game pre-2.2. If in the next expansion GGG decided to gate quest progression in Act 5 behind repeatedly beating the computer at chess, would you care how easy the chess AI is?

Second, I actually don't mind movement puzzles in games, but even I think the lab is pretty underwhelming. It's more tedious than anything else, partly because it's not that hard. It's pretty standard GGG fare: lots of the same mildly boring content with a oneshot mechanic at the end. It's a chore you complete to get ascendancy points, or to farm loot-enchants if you're so inclined, but it's not fun in itself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info