Wings of Entropy Marauder Build

Can anyone put together a wings of entropy build for me? I can't seem to find any and I really like how the item works.

Thanks all!
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2016, 10:50:10 AM
Here is a basic Marauder Axe tree, with the Duelist Dual Wielding nodes, and reaching all the basic life nodes that you can keep taking or spec the rest of the points into other things you may want to do, the Ascendancy is open for you to go with whichever you want, examples of nodes you could take on the tree, RT if you want that, Tireless for more life, the two handed wheel in the Duelist area, the aoe in Templar, the totem nodes, stats or pushing to more jewels)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHnBLMFLQlYCZYLYQ48EuETTBPJFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4GlUhYCb4LIUt0jB3Ne826DkOOlI67TwtPfxAoEa3R35OMlBHWGNZ81n-WhpfP2BBYSFjcGRSZU1lp2hlaPJyqXTtdqx4enrve4yBQYIHg1-DzITZhO-FUodqjM-QVZHOl3mfPqIAouqpJ6mUrKqtja5Qr2y3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbBi8GjxPbGrsbYz37Tb9P82L3ZYdl82sHbp-Jh5FHqGOsJ7w7wH_Pd9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv5r

As to skills Cleave, Cyclone, Dual strike and Lacerate are the best that use both parts of the Wings, but Sunder, Ice crash, Earthquake and Warchief work but won't use the Chaos Damage of wings
Thank you so much! This really helps a bunch
"
As to skills Cleave, Cyclone, Dual strike and Lacerate are the best that use both parts of the Wings, but Sunder, Ice crash, Earthquake and Warchief work but won't use the Chaos Damage of wings

Have you tried this yourself? Just wondering why it wouldn't use the Chaos dmg since that sounds VERY different from the way the tooltip describes the effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info