Best way to farm top uniques

Is the best way to get the very top end uniques in this game by farming high tier maps or farming the end game bosses?
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2016, 9:03:45 PM
Wear IIQ and IIR gear. Specifically a mixture of the two.
Right but are maps or end game bosses better to farm?
I'd do alched maps because of the quantity
d:-D*
"
Massy wrote:
Right but are maps or end game bosses better to farm?

IIQ and IIR gear.

It's not a matter of whether maps or bosses or core content is best to farm. It's a matter of what you can farm fastest.

For instance, I'm currently using Mjolner so I burn trash like it's nothing but bosses take a while. My time would be best spent farming either The Harvest or maps with high IIQ, as my focus is meant for currency to get my map pool up and going.

For you, it might be best to farm maps simply because of how much IIQ they offer. But again, it's about what you can farm and how quickly. I know a few builds should be able to farm core content malachai without any issue, and since he's a boss his drops are significantly superior to trash.

All about what you can farm fastest.
Honestly the best way is insane clear-speed and alced maps. IIQ/IIR will make a relatively negligible difference to GG drops but being able to clear maps in 3 minutes compared to 5-8 minutes (yeah, I know) means you are way more likely to get a drop because you're doing more content.
Note that clear speed of 3 minutes vs 8 minutes is equivalent to 166% more IIQ
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
3 minutes to clear a map??!! Are there any videos of someone doing that?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
3 minutes to clear a map??!! Are there any videos of someone doing that?

You don't have to fullclear it, for example if it is a lower tier map, like 8 or bellow, I just go kill stuff on my way to the boss, then kill more stuff until I would have to do a longer backtracking.

Or you can stuck to the linear maps : tropical, ledge, underground see etc.

Also do not expect it to happen, because most likely it will not, so I would rather suggest just to enjoy the game instead of torturing yourself with MF gear an expectations.
Nonetheless, I'm impressed.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info